About Little Things Mean a Lot Founded in 1983, Little Things Mean a Lot offers a wide variety of heirloom quality christening gowns and outfits. They currently stock more than 150 gowns, outfits, accessories, and gifts. Due to their specialization in religious garments, the company can also address the needs of Irish and Jewish traditions.
Over the years, Little Things Mean a Lot has become the premier specialized infant baptism, blessing outfit, and christening wholesaler in the United States. The company employs a full-time designer and scrutinizes dozens of designs to bring you fresh and attractive styles every year. Cindy Pack started this family-run business, which transitioned to sister Julie and her husband Stan Howell in 2004. The majority of the company's goods are manufactured at an American Fork, Utah, factory, with limited importing from South America.
Size 3M 6M 12M 18M 24M Weight (lb) 8-11 12-16 17-22 23-25 26-30 Chest 18 19 20 21 22 Waist 21 22 23 24 25 Height 22 22-24 24-27 27-30 30-33
- Victorian styled, Christening gown in ivory
- Handmade in 100% cotton and cotton gauze fabric
- 34 in. long gown with fine lace and ribbon accents
- Includes a matching lace bonnet trimmed in satin ribbon
- Puff sleeves with Victorian lace and satin ribbon trim
- Rounded neckline and back button closure
- Dry clean only
- Available in a choice of sizes