About this item
With this Black Better Homes and Gardens Gas Grill you get 493 square feet of cooking area. That means you can grill up to 30 burgers at one time, making this 5-Burner Gas Grill the ultimate for barbecues. The Black Better Homes and Gardens Gas Grill has a stainless steel fascia panel, a stainless steel side shelf with powerful side burner, three stainless steel tube burners with one infrared burner and a ceramic infrared back burner. This Black Better Homes and Gardens Gas Grill has an electronic ignition and four locking casters. This Gas Grill Side Burner features a steel flame tamer for controlled heat distribution, a vitreous enameled hood with stainless steel side end caps and cylinder storage with tank scale. So whether you're having a casual dinner with family or hosting a party the Black Better Homes and Gardens Gas Grill has you covered for all your BBQ needs.
Better Homes and Gardens 5-Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner, Black:
- Size of primary cooking area: 493 sq in
- Size of the total cooking area (primary cooking area and hanging wire rack): 660 sq in
- Burger capacity: 30 burgers (24 on the cooking grate and 6 on the warming rack)
- 70,000 BTUs (12,000 per main burner, 10,000 for the rear burner and 12,000 for the side burner)
- Stainless steel fascia panel
- Stainless steel side shelf with powerful side burner
- 3 powerful stainless steel tube burners with 1 infrared burner
- Ceramic infrared back burner
- Electronic ignition
- 4 locking castors
- Steel flame tamer for controlled heat distribution
- Vitreous enameled hood with stainless steel side end caps
- Cylinder storage with tank scale
- Stylish cabinet
- Sliver powder-coated trolley with black doors
- Cover not included
- Model# BG1755B
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||152.1189|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||36.42 x 27.16 x 25.2|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- stainless steelby BMinou5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This grill has stainless steel grates - not cast iron.by Mikscher4/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IT COMES WITH VERY HEAVY STAINLESS STEEL GRATES. THE FIRST TIME I USED THEM I RUBED THEM WITH SOME COOKING SPRAY. LATER ON WHEN THE GRILL COOLED DOWN i TOOK THEM OFF AND CLEANED THEM WITH SOAP AND WATER AND THEY LOOKED LIKE BRAND NEW! I ALSO BOUGHT THE GOO-GONE BBQ CLEANER THE HAD SITTING NEXT TO ALL OF THE BBQ'S IN WALMART, WORKS GREAT FOR THE WHOLE BBQ!by Crzy13Kat5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Where can I find customer service for this grill, I have a damaged part? Number for Chant Kitchen in the manual is disconnected???
- Take it back to Walmartby JerryInLodi7/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The owner's manual can be downloaded from the Walmart website where you posted this question. Look above for the PDF icon- you can either download it or view it online.by Mikscher6/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- 65 inchby gadzuks7/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the original box label indicates the size of cover needed is 65 inchesby BMinou7/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?