About this item
Maximize the power of Excel 2013 formulas with this must-have Excel reference
John Walkenbach, known as "Mr. Spreadsheet", is a master at deciphering complex technical topics and Excel formulas are no exception. This fully updated book delivers more than 800 pages of Excel 2013 tips, tricks, and techniques for creating formulas that calculate, developing custom worksheet functions with VBA, debugging formulas, and much more.
- Demonstrates how to use all the latest features in Excel 2013
- Shows how to create financial formulas and tap into the power of array formulas
- Serves as a guide to using various lookup formulas, working with conditional formatting, and developing custom functions
- Shares proven solutions for handling typical (and not-so-typical). Excel formula challenges
- Includes links to the "Mr. Spreadsheet" website, which contains all the templates and worksheets used in the book, plus access to John Walkenbach's award-winning Power Utility Pak.
From charts to PivotTables and everything in between, Excel 2013 Formulas is your formula for Excel success.
|Publisher:||Wiley & Sons, Incorporated, John|
|Publish Date:||Apr 01, 2013|
|Number of Pages:||864|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.72|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.3 x 7.4 x 1.7|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.