Rayovac 10 LED 6V Floating Lantern
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Whether you are camping or experiencing a blackout, the Rayovac 10 6V LED Lantern will help keep you out of the dark. This Waterproof Lantern contains 10 LED bulbs that never need to be replaced. These long-lasting LED lights are designed to cast the lantern's beam at a longer range than average lanterns. With a 45-hour run time, you will have plenty of light before needing to replace the battery. Not only is this Waterproof Lantern designed to resist water, it is also designed to float in case you happen to end up on the water in the dark. This Rayovac LED Lantern with Floating Capabilities would make a practical addition to your camping gear or emergency kit as well as a thoughtful gift.
California Residents -- Proposition 65 warning:
We are providing the following California Proposition 65 warning for products linked to this page:
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. About California Proposition 65:
California's Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels. We care about our customers' safety and hope that this information helps with your buying decisions.
- Long range LED beam
- 10 LEDs never need replacing
- 45-hour runtime
- Waterproof-lantern floats
- 410' beam distance
- Lifetime warranty
- Includes one 6V battery
|Battery Size:||6 V|
|Contained Battery Type:||Other|
|Primary Shelf ID:||645885|
|Light Output:||80 Lumens|
|Light Bulb Type:||LED Light Bulbs|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||EFL6V10LED-B|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.12 x 4.62 x 7.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- comparable amount of light and battery should last a bit longer due to lower power draw with LED bulbs. in my testing i only got about 2 1/2hours of continuous run with the very basic 6 volt battery included-- not long but in an emergency that could help!!by abearwhocares5/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Almost the sameby kayyd5/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't know what the lumens are, but these lights are certainly brighter than a standard filament type flashlight, and much easier on the batteries. I cannot compare it to halogen, but just know they are pretty bright. I love them. I bought 3, and took my 6 volt filament flashlights to the Goodwill.by WayneInIndy5/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's brighter and shines further. Also the bulbs draw less power and therefore the battery lasts longer and the leds themselves last longer than the reg. bulbs.by dollarsandcents5/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This LED lantern is 13% brighter than Rayovac's krypton 6V lantern and the battery life is 10X longer.by RAYOVAC6085/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Put a multimeter, set to "amps," in series with the battery and read the current draw on the meter.by KYGolfnut5/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only 6V batteries are recommenced for use in this lantern. The current drive on this lantern is 3920.by RAYOVAC6085/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?