Customers also viewed these products
ProForm 490 C Treadmill
About this item
About this item
Experience a new dimension of fitness innovation with the ProForm 490 C Treadmill. ProForm's exceptional design, superior engineering and integrated technology combine for the ultimate performance treadmill. The ProForm 490 C Treadmill is equipped with a powerful 2.0 CHP Mach Z motor, ProSoft Plus Impact Reducing Cushioning, Power Incline to 10 percent and a Weight-Loss Center. This treadmill will help you reach your fitness goals. A compatible music port for iPod or MP3 player is built-in to the console, so you can rock to your favorite tunes while working out. There are also eight personal trainer workouts that the user can choose from. The workouts automatically adjust the speed and incline of the treadmill for increased intensity.
You can also choose between weight-loss, aerobic and performance workouts. With the ability to accommodate weights up to 300 lbs, this sturdy deck withstands heavy use. The ClearView Backlit Display on the ProForm Fitness Treadmill features a wide viewing angle, making it easy to view your progress.
ProForm 490 C Treadmill:
- 8 personal trainer workouts feature the speed, time and incline; each workout is pre-determined so the only thing you have to worry about is pressing start
- These programs automatically adjust the speed and incline of the treadmill for increased intensity
- Choose between aerobic, weight-loss or performance workouts
- 4 weight-loss workouts designed to help you burn maximum calories
- ProSoft Plus Cushioning reduce impact on your joints by up to 22 percent as compared to road running with this superior absorption system
- Weight-Loss Center: this customized weight-loss feature uses your weight, workout time and your calorie-burn goal to create a customized, body-slimming workout
- 0-10 MPH Precision QuickSpeed Control: instantly change the speed of the treadmill between 0-10 MPH with the single touch of a button
- 0-10 percent Quick Incline: conveniently change the incline of the treadmill to raise the level of intensity of your workout, while helping you burn more calories at lower speeds, this helps to reduce impact on your joints
- Compatible music port for iPod: Plug your iPod, or mp3 player, into the Interplay Music Port for unbeatable sound quality
- Intermix Acoustics 2.0: enjoy your favorite media with this built-in sound system that produces a broad range of frequencies and rich, equalized sound
- The 2.0 CHP Mach Z Motor employs an axial fan, this motor reduces noise as it cools internal components - enhancing your workout environment and extending the motor's life
- This roomy 20" x 55" treadbelt operates smoother and quieter than the average treadmill belt
- ClearView Backlit Display features a wide viewing angle so no matter how tall or short you are, you can always keep track of your workout progress
- Dual-Grip EKG Heart Rate Monitor: make the most out of every workout by monitoring your heart rate with these built-in handlebar sensors
- The SpaceSaver design folds vertically for storage so you can maximize your workout space
- Able to accommodate weights up to 300 lbs, this sturdy deck withstands heavy use
- This treadmill comes with a 25-year motor warranty and 90-day parts and labor warranty
- Model# PFTL49609
See all treadmills on Walmart.com.
|Belt Size:||20" and Over|
|Motor Warranty:||25 Years|
|Speed Range:||0 to 10 MPH|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||189.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||70.0 x 34.0 x 59.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby KSM552/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there is a magnetic key that you pull out.by domshops1/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. You can use the key, but the display stays on. You can unplug it, but I use the switch in front at the bottom.by CypressSooner12/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- CHINAby OMGWheresMyLeg2/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Made in China.by CardiacOldster1/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- chinaby 1212unhappy1/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does count calories and it also shows the distanceby KSM552/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has a display that shows the calories and distance.by exercise8061/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes distance walked, never use a treadmill to count calories. as a general rule of thumb. 1 mile walked or ran is approx. 100 calories. it is 25 calories up or down depending on your weight. im 175 and i still count 1 mile as 100 calories.by domshops1/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?