Customers also viewed these products
AMD A8-5600K APU 3.6GHz Processor
Consider these popular products
- $293.35 Was $320.00Save $26.65
- $104.76 Was $137.50Save $32.74
- $219.99 Was $224.99Save $5.00
- $128.57 Was $168.75Save $40.18
- $149.49 Was $155.34Save $5.85
- $50.99 Was $54.68Save $3.69
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The AMD A8-5600K APU 3.6GHz Processor adds additional power to your desktop PC or laptop. With a frequency of 3600 and power wattage of 100W, this AMD 3.6GHz Processor will bring that extra power to get your projects completed without needing to be plugged in. Give your computer a boost with this extra power and get faster, reliable speeds to complete your tasks.
AMD A8-5600K APU 3.6GHz Processor:
- Frequency: 3600
- A series processor socket type: FM2
- Power Wattage: 100W
- CMOS: 32nm SOI
|Processor Type:||A series|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Processor Speed:||3.6 GHz|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||AD560KWOHJBOX|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1072844|
|Brand:||Advanced Micro Devices|
|Features:||AMD Turbo Core Technology|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.75 x 3.75 x 2.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- its QUAD CORE NOT AN 8 CORE. DUNNO WHAT THE OTHER GUY IS TALKING ABOUT AMD Quad-Core A8-Series APU for Desktops A8-5600K with Radeon HD 7560Dby falcom12/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 8 core 64 bit not a laptop cpu. Be careful with this A series from AMD. At LEAST one core is used for graphics and very poorly at that. In one A6 desktop I installed I had to purchase a separate graphics card and disable the "onboard" graphics to get "reasonable" performance. On a desktop machine go with the FX 8xxx series.by OldSysprog2/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?