Similar items available online
- $441.54 List price $595.99Save $154.45
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This FMJ ammunition pack is a great value with 100 rounds. This pack of pistol cartridges features 230-grain ammunition.
Federal 45 ACP 230-Grain 100-Round FMJ Ammunition Pack:
- 100-round pack
- Pistol cartridges
- 230 grain
- Model# WM52331
|Caliber:||45 ACP ACP|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WM52331|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.81 x 2.63 x 2.41 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- FMJ = Full Metal Jacket. It essentially means a non hollow-point bullet.by Mattie7/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (20) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Full Metal Jacketby Jimmy21794283/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Full Metal Jacketby skyfalls3/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- FMJ = Full Metal Jacket (the bullet is fully encased in brass/copper, there is no opening like in a "hollow point")by TrueAverageAmerican12/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- full metal jacketby jjcho12/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Full metal jacketby KNCCC11/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they can but they use small pistol primers unlike most other .45ACP manufacturers. This presents two problems. 1) You must keep this brass separate from other brass that uses the traditional large pistol primers. 2) You may not be able to use the automated priming on progressive machines.by CaptThomas6/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes and yesby VinnieRay2/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and Yes!by Jimmy21794286/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not a re-loader. I picked up two 100-round boxes (rules were still in place, and guys I knew were in line, so didn't want to empty the shelf). The guy in the next lane to me at the range the next time (see him often, and save my 357 for him) was picking up his brass, and brought a few 45 casings to me, asking if I was picking up mine. Said no, he could have it, and he explained it was great for him if I'd let him have it (my range rules are strict about that, as they sell the brass - getting a free pass as retired LE, I leave the brass most times). He asked me to keep it for him in addition to the 357. I guess that means an experienced re-loader wants that brass. It says what it says.by 45Guy8/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they can and areby Beachmaster7778/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on the rifle.It will work in say,a Hi-Point 4595 as it chambered for a 45ACP.It works rather well actually :-)by Bowtie417/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Rossi has a 45 colt but those are not the same as 45 acp. don't try them in a 45 colt because there is no rim on the acp and the cartridge will fall into chamber and not come out. totally different cartridge.by Brewster7/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Well, of course it will if your rifle is chambered for it.by Gizmologist5/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (4)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products