About this item
Take your pro scootering to the next level with the Madd Gear MGP BP1 Scooter. Designed by MGP riders to help you master your street and park riding skills, this single-piece desk scooter will make you feel like a pro. The MGP BP1 Blue Scooter is custom designed with Madd Gear griptape. The Mad Gear Pro Scooter features an alloy headset and a quick stop break. The blue scooter also is equipped with durable, hard wearing PU wheels. With solid construction and lightweight design, this MGP Scooter will be both sleek and durable.
MGP BP1 Scooter:
- Solid construction and lightweight design
- Single-piece deck
- Double collar clamp
- 1-piece BP1 bars with EVA pro grips
- Durable, hard wearing PU wheels
- ZXZ-C bearing set
- Alloy headset
- Quick stop break
- Custom designed Madd Gear griptape
- Weight capacity: 176 lbs
- Dimensions: 27"L x 18.5"W x 31"H
- Model#: 202773
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Age Start:||5 Years|
|Age End:||11 Years|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||27.0 x 18.5 x 31.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- you can adjust it for heightby buterflyangel1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The height is not adjusted because the bar is in one piece, I would recommend it for anyone with height 4'4 "and up.by PELUSSA12/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Nik113/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No it's not adjustableby Meekamonik12/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?