Augason Farms Emergency Food Dehydrated Diced Red & Green Bell Peppers Mix, 20 oz
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Augason Farms Dehydrated Diced Red & Green Bell Peppers are fresh and sweet. The Dehydrated Bell Peppers have been diced and dehydrated, so they easily add zest and flavor to virtually any recipe. They will be tasty in soups, stews, sauces and much more. Augason Farms Dehydrated Diced Red & Green Bell Peppers are dried by a low-heat process that removes moisture. The size of the vegetables will shrink, which means there will be ample servings in each container. Augason Farms Dehydrated Diced Red & Green Bell Peppers are packaged for long-term storage, and they do not require refrigeration. Dehydrated Bell Peppers are easy to prepare by just adding water to rehydrate them. Augason Farms Dehydrated Diced Red & Green Bell Peppers are all natural and great for emergency food storage, camping or everyday use.
Augason Farms has over four decades of experience formulating and manufacturing delicious and healthy products in the food storage and emergency preparedness industry.
Augason Farms Dehydrated Diced Red & Green Bell Peppers Mix:
- Packaged for long-term storage
- Easy to prepare
- No refrigeration needed
- All natural
- Dried by a low-heat process that removes moisture
- Fresh and sweet
- For emergency food storage, camping or everyday use
Ingredients: Red And Green Diced Bell Peppers, Dehydrated. Processed In A Plant That Handles: Wheat, Egg, Dairy, Soybean, Peanut, Cashew, Walnut, And Almond Products.
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.75 x 6.1 x 7.0|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 5 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 4 G||1|
|Dietary Fiber <1 G||3|
|Sugars 1 G|
|Protein 1 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes 10 yrs.by burymeatwalmart10/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unopened, to 25 years. Opened, to 1 year.by Madamcheapo10/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- shelf life unopened is years after they're open keep them away from humidity and they llast until they've been used upby grannypixie9/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 30 years unopened, 5 years after opening.by JDrocks19/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All of these Augason products are designed for extended shelf-life storage, as it's nitrogen packed (the process removes the oxygen that spoils food, and replaces it with the neutral gas, nitrogen). It's why the product is sold by weight, not volume too, as space is needed to nitrogen pack. Under ideal conditions -- lower temperature than 70F; less than 50% humidity -- it'll last 30+ years. Those living in warmer regions (like the Southern USA) expect it to last less than 15 years. Heat is the main reason the shelf life is shorter, as anytime it's above 80F the shelf life is lessened (and we rarely have cellars due to the high water tables/humidity that breeds mold and mildew). But even 10 years, that's a long time -- if you can store it that long -- because once you eat these bell peppers it'll be hard too!by Kevyne3/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My can is marked May 2014 - best used by May 2039 .. I assume that means if in sealed can.by mikiep9/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the site 25 year shelf life. Once opened 1 yearby GETFITTODAY9/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Expires 2038by vwlassy9/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sealed: 25 years. Opened: 1 yearby Cave9/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product left in original package has 25 yr shelf life. I use these almost daily for regular cooking, they are great for regular cooking. Can also be used in jar meals with shelf life of 10-20 yrs, depending on what else they are packed with.by muldrowndn9/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No way to tell, really. I'd say 5 or 6.. The value is in prep time, these pepper bits are ready to go.by Madamcheapo10/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- i find these to be more flavorful than fresh red and green bell peppers and they don't spoil unless you rehydrate and don't use themby grannypixie9/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Edible portion of a fresh pepper averages about 3.5 oz... dried peppers when rehydrated increase in size and weight by average of 6 to 1... so 20 oz x6 = 120 /3.5 = about 34 and a half peppersby NotAnAvidFan10/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 1 TBS is serving size. Included recipes call for 1/4 to 1/2 cup in casseroles and soups etc.by vwlassy7/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 1 tablespoonby Cave3/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You couldn't buy the peppers and dehydrate them for this price. Peppers have a lot of water in them, one pepper dehydrated is maybe a table spoon. These peppers are the equivalent of maybe a bushel of peppers or more. Now if u can grow your own that's great, our growing conditions could be better, so these are a bargain for us.by muldrowndn10/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- While your question is old, I just now saw it and see that it has not been answered. Re-hydrated peppers will double in size and gain about 6 times the weight. While not crisp like fresh re-hydrated peppers, they're great for cooking as in soups and stews. Perhaps they'll work in some salsa recipes, but I wouldn't serve them on a tossed salad.by Kwiss10/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?