Consider these popular products
- Rollback$149.00 Was $199.00Save $50.00
- Rollback$399.00 Was $579.00Save $180.00
- Rollback$369.00 Was $381.18Save $12.18
- $349.00 Was $366.46Save $17.46
- See details in cart
- Rollback$219.00 Was $309.97Save $90.97
- $129.00 Was $144.99Save $15.99
- $196.99 Was $226.15Save $29.16
- Rollback$159.00 Was $169.00Save $10.00
- Rollback$219.99 Was $241.43Save $21.44
22,000 BTU Frigidaire Energy Star Window Air Conditioner
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Frigidaire's heavy-duty window air conditioner is perfect for large-size rooms up to 1,435 square feet. This unit has electronic controls with a temperature sensing remote giving you the choice of controlling the temperature at the remote or the unit. Clean air filtration provides relief for allergy and respiratory aliment sufferers. LVC Technology (Low Voltage Compensation) ensures proper operation of the unit when voltage fluctuates. And with Energy Star efficiency (9.4 ratio), this unit provides savings along with cool, quiet comfort.
- 22,200/21,600 BTUH cooling capacity
- Volts / Hertz: 230/208V /60Hz
- Cools room sizes up to 1,435 sq. ft.
- Multi-directional air control
- Ionizer/electrostatic clean air filtration; tilt-out filter access
- Electronic controls with temperature-sensing remote
- LVC Technology (Low Voltage Compensation)
- Sleep mode
- Pleated, easy-install, window-mounting kit
- Minimum window height: 19"
- Min/Max window width: 31''/42''
|Volts:||220 V AC|
|Coverage Area:||1435 Sq. ft.|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FAS226R2A|
|Primary Shelf ID:||-102|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||26.50 x 26.50 x 18.62 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 220 wattsby KeyWestFL7/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think 220by flamingo19665/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Moderateby KeyWestFL7/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- very quite but I am judging by old ac..by Okieburnsey4/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I put the unit in a new vinyl replacement window that was only 28 1/2 inches wide. You cannot use the fan-fold side mounted window filler this way, but I built a wooden frame around the AC housing because I did want the weight of the unit setting on a vinyl window frame.by HomesteadRenovator7/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this unit is 26.5 inches wide and will fit in a 28 inch window, you wont need to use the side panels, at all but will need a small piece of wood for a filler on one side. It is a breeze to put in even for a amateur, we didn't use the sides, and our window was bigger, but decided to fill in our space with purchased treated lumber so we could paint it to match and be more in coexistence with other aspects of the room. Then trimmed out with moulding.by HotToCold7/21/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?