Similar items in stock
- Reduced Price$34.99Was
- See details in cart
RCA DSB872WR WiFi Streaming Box
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$40.39Was
- Reduced Price$31.49Was
- Reduced Price$5.99Was
- $249.99List price
- $229.99List price
- $169.99List price
- $43.99List price
About this item
About this item
The RCA Streaming Box, DSB872WR brings you a world of movies, TV shows, music, online apps and more — without monthly cable TV or satellite TV subscriptions. Just connect the RCA Streaming Box, DSB872WR to your WiFi network, connect its 1080p HDMI output to your TV and you're ready to enjoy Internet-connected content on your time and your terms. The RCA WiFi Streaming Player can instantly stream Netflix movies and TV shows (Netflix subscription required). You can rent or buy HD movies and TV shows from VUDU. You can also watch your favorite TV shows and movies on demand from Hulu Plus (subscription required). The RCA Wi-Fi Streaming Media Player also delivers you a wealth of free services, such as YouTube, VUDU apps, Pandora Internet Radio and Picasa.
RCA DSB872WR WiFi Streaming Box:
- Stream Netflix movies and TV shows (subscription required)
- Rent or buy HD 1080p movies and TV shows from VUDU
- Stream your favorite TV shows and movies from Hulu Plus (subscription required)
- View YouTube videos
- Stream Pandora Internet Radio to listen to your favorite music
- View your photos using Picasa
- Use VUDU apps
- 1080p HDMI output
- Built-in WiFi
- Analog AV outputs (for connection to older TVs)
- Full-function remote control (includes 2 x AAA batteries)
- Compact size for flexibility in placement with existing AV equipment
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.63|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.0 x 3.6 x 1.1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I use it with an older TV. You'll need the same 3 prong cord (yellow, white, red) that you used with your older VCR or DVD player. It does not come it, though. I think you can buy one at Wal-Mart or RadioShack.by MrStyle1/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes if you have a aux port or you have to get a converter my set is old works greatby IbyfromWalmart12/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it also has a standard yellow video out along with the red and white audio out.by Layoutlifer1/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have an old tv too and I hooked it up with the red, yellow and white connectors, works great.by merlomack1/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you do not need an HDMI cable, there are plug ins for yellow, red, white cords (composite).by sales28girl1/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Boxee TV only supports HDMI so it won't work on TV's from earlier than 2005 or so.by BoxeeAndrew6/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Will work if old tv has RCA plugs (yellow (picture) Red & White (sound Right and left))by BCTexas1/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. will this product let my lenovo laptop with a built in wireless steamer send netflix to my TV?
- Noby TCinIL11/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No! This device has it's own Netflix player, just hook it up and go to the menu. click ok on Netflix, enter your log in and password and thats itby TCinIL11/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i do not think so. it only looks for home networks and does not allow you many options for setup. Although i did not try this.by roundman7211/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you buy the cord and plug it into your tv it works without a laptop. it has wifi built in. you can access netflix from your tv then. :) I dont believe there is anyway to connect a laptop to it.by Bossyaussie11/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You won't need your laptop at all. You bring up Netflix on your tv using the RCA streaming box, sign in to your account, and your queue and other Netflix menus are all there.by punknlove11/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is absolutely no need for your laptop because the unit already has Netflix, Hulu Plus, Vudu, and YouTube already built in. You only need to log in to your account.by SOHAudio11/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You don't need an actual computer, but you do need a wi-fi router and internet service. In other words, this box can hook up to the internet by itself -but only if you have an internet connection for it to use!by Jerry85212/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It seems unlikely you'll have the stuff that usually goes WITH the computer? A fast web connection via cable for example, and a wireless router. I suppose if you have those things already, but no PC, it could be worth a try, but don't quote me.by MrStyle12/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this one does not have to have a computor but you do have to have the netby IbyfromWalmart12/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes no computer needed, but you must have high speed internet.by Layoutlifer12/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Mel, you'll need an Internet connection at home, and some sort of device that can connect to the Internet to set it up. All similar devices will require an Internet connection. If you comment back and tell me what you're hoping to do with the device, I can make a recommendation on what to get. - Andrewby BoxeeAndrew12/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it works without computer but you have to have Wi-fi router (b,g or n)by BCTexas12/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products