About this item
The TracFone Alcatel Cell Phone has all the basics you need to connect on the go. The Tracfone Prepaid Cell Phone features big buttons so it's easy to use and hands-free speaker so you can get some work done while you talk. With the Tracfone Cell Phone, you enjoy text messaging, voice mail, Call Waiting, Caller ID, large lighted keys and a background noise reducer. Additional benefits of the Tracfone Prepaid Cell Phone include long battery life, hearing Aid Compatible (HAC) Rating: M4, voice dialing, voice command, auto redial, alarm clock and 1,000 contact address book. The TracFone Alcatel Cell Phone also includes polyphonic ringtones and TracFone Airtime Balance Display that shows you how much airtime you've used and how much is left, so you control your costs. The TracFone Alcatel Cell Phone requires no activation fees, contracts, monthly bills or credit checks. Nationwide long distance included.
TracFone Alcatel A382 Cell Phone:
- Free double minutes for life
- Big buttons, easy to use
- Hands-free speaker
- Text messaging
- Voice mail, Call Waiting, Caller ID
- Large lighted keys
- Background noise reducer
- Long battery life
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC) Rating: M4
- Voice dialing
- Voice command
- Voice/Sound recorder
- Auto redial
- Phonebook with up to 1,000 entries
- Alarm clock
- Includes polyphonic ringtones
- TracFone Airtime Balance Display shows you how much airtime you've used and how much is left, so you control your costs
- No activation fees, contracts, monthly bills or credit checks
- Nationwide long distance included
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.56 x 2.3 x 0.53|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You scroll to "Settings," "Sound," when you have highlighted "Meeting," hit the "Options" button ... arrow down to "Customize, push "Okay." Look for "Vibrate Only," highlight it, push "Okay." Make sure "Vibrate Only" is selected, select "Options," then arrow to "Save, hit the "Okay" button again. The menu should return to "Meeting." Then select "Back" until you are back to "Settings." You have just put you phone on "Vibrate."by searchthweb15/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- go into the menu, sound, settings.by nikynewark8/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I set my dad's to vibrate earlier and don't have the phone in front of me now, but I think I remember the steps. Go to settings, sound, then click on Meeting - scroll to vibrate only, then hit OK. When you want the ringer back on, just go back into sound and click on General and reactivate that.by AngieMB8/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this phone does have speed dial. The tutorial shows how to use speed dial. http://img.deviceanywhere.com//tracfone/pub/72190/docs/UserGuide.pdfby Collins54/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has speed dial. Go to Tracfone user guide at http://img.deviceanywhere.com//tracfone/pub/72190/docs/UserGuide.pdfby Collins51/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Even with the side lock, the button on the lower left as you look at the face, the phone should ring and be answered by pushing the green key.by nikynewark7/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Salomedance1/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?