About this item
Movies, apps, games, e-books, and more - enjoy them all on the hottest devicein town- the Kindle Fire HD!
From its stunning color touchscreen to its ultrafast speed, the Kindle Fire HD is sparking everyone's interest. This full-color guide will have you blazing through the web, staying entertained with the latest apps and games, watching your favorite TV shows and movies, and, of course, reading magazines, newspapers, and books to indulge all your interests. Whether this is your first tablet or you're upgrading from another device, you'll get to know your Kindle Fire HD and rekindle your love ofreading with Kindle Fire HD For Dummies!
- Covers the Kindle Fire HD and original Kindle Fire
- Helps you navigate the interface, customize your settings, get connected, and take advantage of Amazon Cloud
- Shows you how to work with the built-in apps and find new ones to to try outfrom the Amazon Appstore
- Explains how to fill your Kindle Fire with cool stuff - from movies and music to videos, photos, apps, e-books, and more
- Walks you through using Amazon's incredibly smooth Amazon Silk web browser to find anything you need online andkeep in touchwith e-mail, Skype, Facebook, and Twitter
Light 'er up and unleash the fun with Kindle Fire HD For Dummies!
|Publisher:||Wiley & Sons, Incorporated, John|
|Publish Date:||Nov 20, 2012|
|Number of Pages:||288|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.44|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.1 x 7.4 x 0.6|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.