About Little Things Mean a Lot Founded in 1983, Little Things Mean a Lot offers a wide variety of heirloom quality christening gowns and outfits. They currently stock more than 150 gowns, outfits, accessories, and gifts. Due to their specialization in religious garments, the company can also address the needs of Irish and Jewish traditions.
Over the years, Little Things Mean a Lot has become the premier specialized infant baptism, blessing outfit, and christening wholesaler in the United States. The company employs a full-time designer and scrutinizes dozens of designs to bring you fresh and attractive styles every year. Cindy Pack started this family-run business, which transitioned to sister Julie and her husband Stan Howell in 2004. The majority of the company's goods are manufactured at an American Fork, Utah, factory, with limited importing from South America.
- Simply elegant christening blanket in white
- Handmade in soft 100% cotton interlock knit
- Satin and lace trimmed edge adds grace to the blanket
- Features a beautifully hand embroidered floral applique
- Hand wash or dry clean only
- Packaged in a clear vinyl display bag
- Dimensions: 34L x 28W in.