About this item
Catapult the Dwarves into the leafy branches of the tall tree where they will be safe with this LEGO Attack of the Wargs Play Set. When the Orcs try to burn the tree down, you can use the tree's magic flame shooter function in this LEGO Hobbit set to fight back. A small rock ledge in this LEGO play set also features a catapult function. Including Thorin Oakenshield, Bifur the Dwarf, Yazneg and two Hunter Orcs, this LEGO Attack of the Wargs Play Set also includes six weapons, which are two swords, a spear, a bow with quiver and two axes. Featuring two Wargs, two Campfires and two rock ledges, this LEGO Hobbit set offers almost everything you need to play right away. Accessories in this LEGO set include four large flame elements for an ultimate playtime experience.
LEGO Hobbit Attack of the Wargs Play Set:
- Catapult the Dwarves onto the tree to safety
- Tree features rotating sections and magic flame shooter function
- Small rock ledge features catapult function
- Includes 5 minifigures:
- Thorin Oakenshield
- Bifur the Dwarf
- 2 Hunter Orcs
- Includes 6 weapons:
- 2 swords
- Bow with quiver
- 2 ax
- 2 Wargs
- 2 campfires
- 2 rock ledges
- Accessories include: 4 large flame elements
- Tree measures: 4"L x 7"W x 7"H
- Large rock measures: 5"W x 2"D x 1"H
- Small rock measures: 2"W x 2"D x 0.5"H
- Number of pieces: 400
- Model# 79002
|Age:||8 - 11 Years , 12 - 14 Years|
|Age Start:||8 Years|
|Age End:||14 Years|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.04 x 10.31 x 2.22|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It's from The Hobbit-An Unexpected Journey. I think that's the exact name.by Flypig198/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is from the last Lord of the Rings movie...not the Hobbit.by abbyblu7/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?