Similar items in stock
- $8.39 Was $9.99Save $1.60
Nintendo Wii U 32GB Deluxe Console w/ GamePad, Nintendo Land, Black
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Nintendo Wii U 32GB Deluxe Console w/ GamePad includes almost everything you need to get started. With this Nintendo Wii U Black Console, Nintendo Land, you can play new games with the innovative Wii U GamePad. You can also experience up to full 1080p HD with this Nintendo Wii U Deluxe Console. This Nintendo Wii U 32GB Deluxe Console w/ GamePad also allows you to connect and share, with many different features such as the Miiverse, the Nintendo eShop and video chat. This Nintendo Wii U Black Console, Nintendo Land, transforms your entertainment system with its many new features. With this Nintendo Wii U 32GB Deluxe Console w/ GamePad, you can also download add-on content, full games, classic games and applications from the Nintendo eShop, communicate in real time with the video chat feature and make and share Mii characters. There are also many options on this Nintendo Wii U Black Console, Nintendo Land, that allows you to transform entertainment.
Nintendo Wii U 32GB Deluxe Console w/ GamePad, Nintendo Land, Black:
Deluxe Set includes:
- Copy of Nintendo Land
- 32 GB internal memory for storage
- Wii U Console in Black
- Wii U GamePad in Black
- Wii U AC Adapter
- Wii U GamePad AC Adapter
- High Speed HDMITM Cable
- Sensor Bar
- Wii U GamePad Cradle
- Wii U GamePad Stand
- Wii U Console Stand
- Free Enrollment in the Deluxe Digital Program
Wii U Hardware
Wii U is the next great gaming console from Nintendo and it redefines how you will play next. With its innovative new Wii U GamePad controller, it will not only introduce entirely new ways to play games, it will also transform how you connect with friends and enjoy entertainment.
- Discover new ways to play together with the innovative Wii U GamePad controller
- Enjoy brand new games from your favorite gaming franchises
- Experience up to full 1080p HD for the first-time ever on a Nintendo gaming console
- Play almost all of your favorite Wii games & accessories on the Wii U console
Connect & Share
- Interact with friends, family, and people around the world via Miiverse*
- Download add-on content, full games, classic games, and applications from the Nintendo eShop*
- Communicate in real time with the video chat feature*
- Make and share Mii? characters* *Broadband Internet access required for online features. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com
- Search your TV, cable, video-on-demand and DVR content from one convenient place
- Control your TV with the Wii U GamePad as a remote control
- Browse the Internet on the Wii U GamePad and share your activity on the TV screen
- Find, watch, and enhance your video entertainment
Wii U GamePad Controller: The Wii U console?s new controller, the Wii U GamePad, will connect wirelessly and seamlessly with both the console and the television. With a built-in touch screen, motion controls, and a full complement of buttons and control sticks built right in, the Wii U Game Pad transforms gaming, introducing new and better ways to play.
With the Wii U GamePad the action can now flow seamlessly between the GamePad and the television, and it will open a new window into gaming worlds that can extend beyond the TV and completely surround you. Its intuitive and easy-to-use interfaces mean Wii U can be home to games for everyone in the family, from the latest games for the most avid gamer to fun and innovative new games for those looking for more casual pick-up and play experiences.
Wii U extends beyond games with built-in wireless connectivity to get you online quickly and easily. Players with broadband Internet access will find new ways to connect with other players over the Internet in Miiverse, communicate in real time via the video chat feature with other friends and families, and access new downloadable games and additional game content from the Nintendo eShop. And the Wii U GamePad controller puts it all right at your fingertips.
Wii U also offers Nintendo TiiV to make TV more simple and fun. This service enables users to find, watch, and engage with TV shows, movies, and sports, all from the Wii U GamePad. Users can search for programs across Wii U Video Entertainment, TV Channels, and their TiVo DVR. The service is available and Canada at launch for users with a wireless internet connection.
Whether its games, social connections or home entertainment, Wii U redefines how you will play next."
|Video Game Platform:||PlayStation 3 , Nintendo Wii U|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WUPSKAFB|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.98 x 11.65 x 5.39 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, but it requires a hardware update that is available to download on the day it releases: http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/08/wii-u-needs-update-to-play-wii-games.by Teruen10/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The WiiU is backwards compatible with Wii games and will allow most Wii games to run on the system.by Jonathan10111/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, most all of the original Wii game discs and accessories will work on the new wii u console. However, they will not be "upscaled" to HD (they will play as standard definition.) Gamecube games and controllers will not work on the wii u though.by revlux11/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wii games should all be compatible with the Wii U.by JTNJ11/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. According to Nintendo: "Nearly all of your existing Wii games can also be played on the Wii U console". The older controllers and the balance board are compatible also.by darrylk111/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the Wii-U is backwards compatible with the Wii, this is including games and peripherals such as controllers and such....However, the old GameCube games will not work on the Wii-U.by Todson11/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, all wii games will be able to run on this console and all wii controllers will work on it.by David61911/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This info is direct from Nintendo's site- Nearly all of your existing Wii games can also be played on the Wii U console. In addition, your Wii Remote, Wii Remote Plus, and Nunchuk controllers at home are compatible with select Wii U software. Many other Wii accessories, including the Wii Balance Board accessory, are also compatible with certain Wii U gamesby Masterkalel11/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the Wii U will run all old Wii games. Graphics will not be upconverted, so all Wii games should look and play exactly the same on the new console.by dckim11/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this will play your original wii disks.by bambu7211/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its a stand alone system. You can port any peripheral that was on the original Wii over to the Wii U. Like the Wii-motes, balance board (Wii Fit), ect. Also play EVERY original Wii Games on the Wii U. It'e NOT a portable system. You still need your TV and system. The gamepad give you the option to play games without the TV but like WiFi you need to be in range of the system to use it!by Tvj20xl11/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a standalone system, you do not need the Wii to play it. You can play games on the tv or on the game pad (developers choice). It is technically not portable, unless you want to take the whole system with you to play on the game pad, because the game pad needs to communicate with the system to play games on it. This is a totally new system from nintendo. It has high definition graphics and can play the same games that the other consoles can play and is more powerful. As time goes on this system is going to be the one to have.by Johnnyblade11/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a fully new system from Nintendo. The Gamepad (the systems controller) is wireless up to 20 or so feet, and some Games like Mass Effect 3, Ninja Gaiden 3, allow you to play on the Gamepad while the tv is off. You don't even need the tv on to operate the Wii U when you boot it up. Sweet. But no, it's not a portable like 3DS or GameBoy.by Link34511/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a stand alone system with the added benefit of being able to play some games on the Wii U control pad while not displaying the game on your TV (must be in range of the system).by Teruen11/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a completely separate standalone system and will not function with the Wii except for its backwards compatibility to play Wii titles and transfer game data from the Wii to WiU.by Jonathan10111/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a totally new Nintendo system and will not work with the original wii. That said, you can use most all of your original wii accessories on the new wii u and almost all original wii games will play on the new system as well. However, it will not be compatible with gamecube games or gamecube controllers. To use the new controller with the screen in it and play the new wii u games you must buy the new wii u console.by revlux11/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a stand alone system for use with the TV. It replaces the old Wii system but you can still use the Wii controllers and Wii games on it. The Gamepad screen can be used as a second screen (map, inventory, special views) or as a replacement for the TV if someone wants to watch TV. It is not like the Gameboy as it cannot be more than several feet away from the console.by JTNJ11/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a standalone system. It has vastly improved graphics and speed over the original Wii. It will play all existing Wii games, but you won't get the improved graphics unless the game was designed for the Wii U. The Game Pad controller is a controller for the game only. You can use the screen on it to play games without a TV, but only within 30 feet or so of the console.by darrylk111/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- hey is both, one will be for your house and tv, and the other one will be a portable one where yo can travel and play and save the game. And when you get home you could put it on your tv on the big screenby toma1311/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- This is the Next Generation of gaming systems. The Wii-U is a standalone system. As for the Wii-U Pad it is not portable, meaning that you will have to be within a certain proximity of the gaming system. I personally would suggest buying it as the Wii-U is backwards compatible, meaning you will be able to use all your old wii u games and peripherals with it, and it will also allow you to get the most up to date software.by Todson11/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No White Version 299.99 NO game. Black Version One game : Nintendo Land. The System WILL support 2 gamepads but there aren't any games that will use both. That's why there is only one. But there are multiplayer games like Super Mario Bros U that use the GamePad and the Wii Remote so that both kids are playing and helping each other! In fact there are more games that support multiplayer check your local store!by Tvj20xl11/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Wii U will support up to 2 game pads. This is already built into the system. But there are not any games out yet to use this option. Extra game pads will be available to buy once this option starts being used. Until then everyone is going to have to play nice and share.by Johnnyblade11/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Additional game pads will be available sometime in the future. The system will support up to two but no games currently support this feature so it would be pointless. Children need to learn to shareby NinGamer11/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this is a bad move on Nintendo's part I agree. As time goes on Nintedno is going to have to find away to allow us to buy more Gamepads and more importantly games that supports two. It's something I'm sure will happen. It's just not at launch and it's just not cool.by Link34511/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yea I saw that problem too. In some games, like Rabbids Land, up to four players take turns using the gamepad. The Wii U is actually capable to use two gamepads. Nintendo will sell them separately in the future, in games using two of them.by nat14211/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not really. Take them to best buy to play around with it, and you'll see. There really is no reason to have more than 1 game pad. They can play with the wii controllers. I'm sure all games are different, but my kids were playing rayman, and the one with the game pad, "helps" the other one playing by using the touch screen to cut ropes, open doors, etc, while the one with the remote was 1st player and doing all the other action. They took turns being player 1 and being the helper. It's actually pretty cool, but the only down side I can think of with kids is that game pad is going to get broken, and I can't imagine it will be cheap to replace...by Linds860611/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As far as I know all of the games so far only support the use of one game pad. For games involving multiple players, they will use the game pad and multiple Wii remotes.by Jonathan10111/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All of the games available during the launch window can only support 1 wii u gamepad. All other players will use either the wiimote+ with nunchuck, or the wii u pro controller (similar to xbox 360 controller.) If you already own a Wii then all of the controllers (except a gamecube controller) will work on the wii u. Just to be clear: maximum 1 wii u controller + up to 4 wiimote+s with nunchucks or wii u pro controllers. (all of which are sold seperately if you don't have them with your original wii)by revlux11/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Gamepad with the screen is just one way to play. The Wii-mote and nunchuk are the primary ways to play many of the games (the controllers with the first Wii). In multiplayer games, one player has the Gamepad while the others have the Wii-motes and play cooperatively or against each other depending on the character roles in the game. Eventually, a second Gamepad will be available for sale separately, but most games won't need it.by JTNJ11/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is the case. The system is only capable of supporting one game pad. You can use up to 4 of the standard Wii remotes (same one used with the original Wii). In most cases, the games that utilize the game pad will only be for 1 or 2 players, with the second player designed to be using the standard remote. Any games designed for the original Wii can be played with the game pad, but will have no additional functions over the standard remote. Personally, I think the bum deal is that it doesn't come with any standard remotes.by darrylk111/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?