About this item
Charlie Papazian, master brewer and founder and president of the American Homebrewer's Association and Association of Brewers, presents a fully revised edition of his essential guide to homebrewing. This third edition of the best-selling and most trusted homebrewing guide includes a complete update of all instructions, recipes, charts, and guidelines. Everything you need to get started is here, including classic and new recipes for brewing stouts, ales, lagers, pilseners, porters, specialty beers, and honey meads.
The Complete Joy of Homebrewing, third edition, includes:
- Getting your home brewery together: the basics -- malt, hops, yeast, and water
- Ten easy lessons for making your first batch of beer
- Creating world-class styles of beer (IPA, Belgian wheat, German Klsch and Bock, barley wine, American lagers, to name a few)
- Using fruit, honey, and herbs for a spicier, more festive brew
- Brewing with malt extracts for an unlimited range of strengths and flavors
- Advanced brewing techniques using specialty hops or the all-grain method or mash extracts
- A complete homebrewer's glossary, troubleshooting tips, and an up-to-date resource section
- And much, much more
Be sure to check out Charlie's The Homebrewer's Companion for over 60 additional recipes and more detailed charts and tables, techniques, and equipment information for the advanced brewer.
|Publish Date:||Sep 23, 2003|
|Number of Pages:||432|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.1 x 6.1 x 1.1|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.