The Recaro VIVO Booster Car Seat is designed and engineered to provide optimum safety and protection in the event of an accident. The Side Impact Protection (SIP) system provides additional peace-of-mind and keeps your child safe. The Recaro car seat incorporates belt-positioning technology optimized to protect children. The booster car seat features a reinforced aluminum structure and versatile construction that can comfortably accommodate children. The Dakota baby cart seat also utilizes a color-coded belt guide for easy administration. It also features an ergonomic design and innovative, easy-to-clean microfiber cover.
Recaro VIVO Belt-Positioning Booster Car Seat, Dakota:
Questions about product recalls?
- Designed for a child from 30-100 lbs and up to 59"
- Side Impact Protection (SIP) system
- Extra large side wings
- Adjustable, correctly shaped headrest
- Comfortable padding
- Handwashable removable cover
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Side impact protection tested to European standards
- Reinforced aluminum structure
- Color-coded belt guide
- Recaro car seat, belt-positioning, has one-handed headrest adjust
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls