About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Fire true every time with this rifle.
.22 LR Semi-Auto Rifle with 21" Blued Barrel with Open Sights:
- 10 shot clip
- Black synthetic stock
|Manufacturer Part Number:||70002|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1225338|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||43.00 x 6.00 x 3.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Savage.by Leftnut11/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This looks identical to the Rifle I bought at walmart about a month ago. If its the same (looks identical) then it's a Savage Arms 62/64. I paid $137 for mine. I have had excellent luck with mine so far. I've had the best luck with Federal ammunition. Walmart sells a 550 round box for around $20by Nedzilla9/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is a savage 64F or at least thats what the person at walmart told me it was in walmart supercenter #4438by aqwsedrf9/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- i have shot rem thunderbolt, federal 36 gr round nose, even the really cheap winchester 555 hollow point brick ammo, all shoot well, not one FTF FTE or FTL. i had some really old ammo, some did not fire as strong, (as you could hear the round was not as loud and not as crisp) however as i said it ate through all ammo without any problems, did not matter how fast or slow i ran the clip thru it.by watzup5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- have shot many brands and it all works good-by deaconrandy5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- federal makes some of the best 22 lr roundsby Devin63564/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a Lakefield, which is the same as the Savage, and I put a 1" scope, using Wever see thru scope rings, MOD#49515, they are about $12 at Walmart.by Leftnut2/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The rifle top has a regular dove tail on top. I was able to attach 2 different kind without a problem. The were both Bushnells 4x32 and 3-9x50. I'm currently using the 3-9x50 on it and having great luck with it.by Nedzilla3/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?