Masterbuilt 30" Electric Smoker with Remote
Customers also considered
- from $59.05
- $31.48List price
About this item
About this item
This Masterbuilt 30" Electric Smoker has all of the features that you are likely to use in a smoker. The Masterbuilt Electric Smoker with remote features a radio frequency remote control that can control the temperature, time, internal light and on/off functions. This smoker is also easy to transport with its built-in wheels and handle. The Masterbuilt 30" Digital Electric Smoker features four chrome cooking racks, a fully insulated body and door and a viewing window so you can monitor your foods. It also comes with a convenient side wood chip loader to keep the flames going. The Masterbuilt 30" Electric Smoker also features a built-in meat temperature probe, so you know when your food is ready, as well as a removable drip pan and top air damper.
Masterbuilt 30" Electric Smoker with Remote:
- 4 chrome cooking racks
- Fully insulated body and door
- Viewing window in door
- Convenient side wood chip loader
- RF (radio frequency) remote controls temperature, time, internal light and on/off
- Built-in wheels and handle for easy moving
- Built-in meat temperature probe
- Internal light, digital temperature and timer controls
- All stainless-steel body
- Removable drip pan
- Top air damper
- 730 sq inches of cooking space
- Warranty: 90 days from the date of purchase
- Model# 20070411
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||56.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.3 x 19.6 x 33.5|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Thank you for your question regarding the Masterbuilt 30" Electric Smoker with Remote. For troubleshooting questions please contact Masterbuilt Customer Service Department at 1-800-489-1581.by Masterbuilt Tech Support9/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- On most probes, HH means that a higher than capable temp has been detected. If you know this is not the case, then the probe is defective and needs to be replaced.by knight2889/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- "HH" is a service code and you need contact Masterbuilt customer service for assistance.by CommunityAnswer9/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question regarding the Masterbuilt 30" Electric Smoker with Remote. This unit comes with a 90 day manufacturers warranty.by Masterbuilt Tech Support9/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item seems to be well built, in my opinion. Page 18 of the owner's manual says 90-days from date of purchase.by Nimzovich5/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I THINK IT IS ONE YEARby smokerhouse9/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your interest in the Masterbuilt 30" Electric Smoker with Remote. The glass on the door is a personal preference. We recommend cleaning the glass after every use with a mixture of apple cider vinegar and hot water in a spray bottle 50/50. The remote control is very helpful. It will allow you to monitor the unit at a distance.by Masterbuilt Tech Support8/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the one with the glass --- when it is cooking, after a while, the glass is difficult to see through and I seldom even try to look through it. To clean the glass (on the inside) do it right after smoking --- something with mild detergent and a mildly abrasive cleaning pad -- wipe off with paper towels (do NOT clean any other surface in the smoker). The remote is useful if you are cooking meat that needs to reach two temp settings -- like on a beef brisket or Boston butt -- the first plateau is 160 degrees -- at that temp, you then wrap the meat in foil and return to the smoker to finish at 200 degrees. The remote lets me know when I reach the first temp plateau.by knight2888/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so. I clean my cooker after every use. So, the glass cleans easily. I like being able to view the meat I'm smoking without having to open the door and lose heat/smoke. In fact, you get immediate feedback about when to add more wood when you can see inside.by Nimzovich9/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products
- $18.63List price