About this item
Brother PED-Basic Embroidery Software brings the art of computerized embroidery and sewing right to your fingertips. This sewing machine software is designed for downloading embroidery designs from the Internet to use with your Brother home embroidery machine. The Brother PED-Basic comes with USB card writer, blank memory card and software compatible with Windows 98 or later. To operate, simply insert the memory card with your downloaded embroidery images into a Brother embroidery sewing machine. All downloaded or imported embroidery data can be previewed or edited on screen. This embroidery designs software comes with an instruction manual too.
Brother-PED Basic Embroidery Software:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 2.0 x 11.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I have ped basic version1.0, I used with windows xp, I now have windows 8.1 can I use the 1.0 v ersion on my new computer? The card writer wont work w
- Beware! After numerous attempts I got it to work ONCE on a Windows 8.1 computer. I started to wonder if it was Windows or the software that was malfunctioning. Then I hooked it up to an old Vista machine with no problems; Brother needs a better fix for Windows 8.1 and better support for troubleshooting this problem!by atx58gurl4/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. The software is compatible with Windows 8. However, you will need to install an updated version of the software from the Brother Support website.by BrotherProductExpert5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, you can go to the brothers web site under solutions and it will tell you how to update or (download) the new install for windows 8.1by Fresh625/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to download new version at Brother.comby chief11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- rewriteableby SweetieKS5/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YOU USE IT OVER AGAIN.by foxycat11/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The card is rewriteable.by dosnanas11/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The card is rewritable, it erases whatever you have on the card and puts on the designs you choose at the time.by GreatGram1304/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No frames come with it.by SweetieKS2/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not come with a frame, you down load designs to fit your frame.by BandBboutique11/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This comes with a 4x4 frame. You can purchase a larger frame, but the machine will still only embroider a 4x4 area.by threeathome11/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?