Similar items in stock
- $134.07 List price $247.99Save $113.92
- $710.40 List price $799.00Save $88.60
- Rollback$393.18 Was $439.00Save $45.82
- $99.79 List price $249.00Save $149.21
Colt LE6920 Carbine Semi-Auto Rifle, 223 Rem/5.56 NATO
Consider these popular products
- $9.96 List price $13.49Save $3.53
- $3.59 Was $3.99Save $0.40
- $9.47 List price $13.99Save $4.52
- $7.07 Was $8.99Save $1.92
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Throughout the world, the performance and accuracy of Colt firearms provides our armed forces with the reliable gear required to accomplish their missions. This Colt LE6920 Semi-Auto Rifle features a shortened carbine-style build for better maneuverability. A sleek, matte exterior lends this firearm a modern appearance. The 223 Rem/5.56 NATO Colt Semi-Auto Rifle has an adjustable stock for more comfortable and accurate firing.
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||40.7 x 9.2 x 3.2|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, definatelyby GWashington22/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the LE6920 can fire both rounds. It's specifically chambered in 5.56mm NATO. The 5.56mm NATO round is rated to higher chamber pressures than the rem 223. You are good to go, it will fire either. Note: Never fire 5.56mm NATO rounds in a Rem 223 chambered rifle. They aren't designed to handle the higher pressure.by Xtrek11/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it fires bothby 1LAST11/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it's a Colt with a 1/7 barrel twist, not a cheap imitator. Should eat both types of ammo just fine. Gun store guys tell me Colts will fire both but cheaper guns will not due to barrel type and quality.by Jeemon1/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the barrel and lower are marked 5.56 and the firearm will also fire .223 Remby eq26751/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it canby littledad12/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Donstan12/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Colt 6920 is stamped NATO 556 which means it is designed to fire the higher pressure 556 NATO rounds AND it will also fire commercial .223 rounds without any issues but there will be a slight loss in velocity and accuracy. With other manufacturers weapons it is not recommended to fire NATO 556 in a weapon built for and marked 223 velocity rounds.by 7thcorps10/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (24) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby GWashington212/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. 10, 20, 30, and up are available. The standard military magazine for the M4/M16A4 is 30 rounds. They will fit in this rifle.by marineguy17751/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Just purchased a few Magpul Pmag 30-rnd mags. The fit and function is perfect.by Xtrek1/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes get them while you canby 1LAST11/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I own two. They take all standard AR style clips.by Jeemon1/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- clip, mag whatever....yes it will and it will accept the Beta mags.by BUTX1/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the LE6920 will accept all standard M16/M4/AR15 magazinesby eq26751/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- afraid not... it will accept a 10round,20round,30round or a 50round drum magazine....a clip is designed for a revolver to hold cartridges together to insert into a cylinderby littledad1/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (19) (52)Was this answer helpful?
- My Bushmaster came with a rear MBUS (Magpul backup sight). I believe It's worth it over the carry handle as the sight sells for like $55.00 (approx.) at CTD. I'd be irked that they quit giving the sling, but mine was a cheap strap w/the plastic adjustable tabs on each end... Also the PMAG 30rd mag will do you better than the metal mags. Cleaning kits are cheap at Walmart too. I would be O.K. with this 2013 change. I almost bought this LE6920 at my Walmart right b4 the election in 2012, but I went with the Bushmaster --Magpul edition. If you can find it now...BUY IT!! It doesn't get much better than Colt for an M4 in that price range. Bought it online at CTD and saved $100 in state tax! Something to keep in mind...by Peteg6210/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Probably you got the 2013 modelby cbrepo11/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- So you can ad your scope on to the rifle.by SteenDog6/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- They stopped putting it on, and you get a Magpul MBUS rear sight in it's place.by m60mgman10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Someone at Colt missed it. Call Wal-Mart for instructions on how to get the handle. Or $7 at Amazon.com for one. I did.by Minuteman00711/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Not all 6920's have a carrying handle. I have noticed that my Walmart gets different versions of it every time they get them in.by Venomngw5/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 2013 configuration comes with no carry handle, just a Gen2 mbus rear flip sight and one pmag magazineby Prez10712/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (17) (1)Was this answer helpful?