About this item
Just like Mom and Dad's recliners, but built for the kids in the family. Features a rich, chocolate brown or black leather-look Vinyl with a Hardwood and Metal frame. Made for children three to eight years of age. Also features a safety reclining mechanism and a tufted Fiber-filled back cushion.
Better Homes and Gardens Faux-Leather Kids Recliner, Multiple Colors:
- Safety reclining mechanism
- Chocolate brown leather-look Vinyl
- Foam padded seating
- Tufted Fiber filled back cushion
- Hardwood and Metal frame
- Weight: 28 lbs
- 90-day limited warranty
- Dimensions: 21"L x 21.5"W x 26.5"H (53.3 cm x 54.6 cm x 67.3 cm)
- Made in the USA of domestic and imported materials
- Model# 1401BHG
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||31.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.0 x 21.5 x 26.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby blalockm1/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby chillinannie2/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I pulled our chair out of the box, and set it in the living room. No assembly was required.by crystallanee2/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby flames19/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It apparently won't. I had the same problem... Not worth the money!by ACPete3/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Pull the foot rest all the way up then push back the head piece.by SAHM20131/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No mechanism. For a child's chair, the reclining position keeps their heads upright and safe. It does recline more than 'a little bit' though. You might check to see if a part of the packing is stuck in the recline mechanism.by Yougomimi11/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this chair will be too small for your daughter.by blalockm1/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby BT1112223/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My son is 2, and just a peanut, the chair is a bit over stuffed, and it does resemble a large recliner, but the arm rest do not sit as high as I would think it should. I was watching a 4 year old, who is about average height and weight for his age, and he seemed a bit big in it, but still enjoyed sitting it it anyways.by RaeRae862/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?