Designed for those who want to build their own computer from the ground up, the NZXT Tempest 410 Elite Mid Tower Chassis provides the accommodation for your components and the ability to keep them working efficiently. The honeycomb steel mesh provides a stylish look for the chassis while a large window allows you to view your computer's component configuration at all times. Dual front fans and a single rear fan allow the NZXT Computer Case to keep your CPU from overheating, and the case can also accommodate a dual radiator for liquid cooling solutions. A CPU cutout makes it easy to install and remove heat sinks from the NZXT chassis. Three external drive bays and eight internal ones give you space to customize and add components to your machine. The NZXT Tempest 410 Elite Mid Tower Chassis also features wire management and USB 2.0 and 3.0 support.
NZXT Tempest 410 Elite Mid Tower Chassis with USB 3.0 Port, Black:
- Large honeycomb steel mesh
- Dual radiator support for all-in-1 liquid cooling solutions
- Latest audio, USB 2.0 and 3.0 internal support
- Top storage compartment and cable routing for convenience
- Innovative dual 120mm side fan slot or adjustable single fan slot
- Dual touch-powered 120mm front fan equipped
- Large clear side windows
- Bottom-mounted PSU
- Wire management support
- CPU cutout for easy installation/removal of heatsinks
- Drive bays: 3 x external 5.25" and 8 x internal 3.5"
- Color: Black