About this item
These super comfortable MUK LUKS Flower Fairisle Women's Bootie Slippers make you want to bundle up, grab some snacks and watch your favorite movie. They are soft, cute and easy to care for. These fleece slippers are lined on the inside with a flexible sole for extra comfort.
MUK LUKS Flower Fairisle Bootie Slippers:
- Soft fleece fabric
- Slip-on style
- Lined women's slip-on slippers
- Flexible sole for added comfort
- TPR sole
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I went up, should have gone down!by TennesseeStacy3/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Down sizeby Twinnjb2/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on what half you are at. For example, I wear a 7 to 7.5 shoe and the medium fits perfect. If you're a size 8.5 for example, go up to the size large.by mrblueu1/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The small is a 5-6, medium is 7-8, and large is 9-10. If you're a 6-1/2, get a medium; 8-1/2, get a large; 10-1/2...I would look for a different slipper, because I don't think you could get your foot into it. I'm a size 8 and the medium is a perfect fit for me.by HoneyBunny132/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have very wide feet and find the fit is comfortableby TennesseeStacy10/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a wide width shoe and these fit.by Kakoo4926512/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have wide feet and there is plenty of room in them.by HoneyBunny1310/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have washed mine. Use cold water only and very light agitation. Put them inside a mess bag. Do not put them in the dryer.by Catgirl5292/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. The tag on the inside says wipe with damp cloth. However, most house shoes say that. Personally, I'll wash them by hand in the sink if need be and allow them to air/sun dry, then place in dryer for 5 minutes to fluff.by mrblueu1/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No way. Mine fell apart before I even had a chance to wash them.by Whiteypeg2/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?