About this item
Mario Kart Wii features 16 new tracks, as well as 16 retro tracks from previous Mario Kart games. Dozens of characters from the Mushroom Kingdom are present, and each has his or her own collection of customized vehicles to race. For the first time in the Mario Kart series, racers can compete on either motorbikes or karts as they find shortcuts, grab power-ups and take down other racers in a frantic free-for-all. This version of the game does not come with the Wii Wheel steering wheel accessory. Four people can compete on a single Wii system, or up to 12 people near or far can race and battle via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, Nintendo's online gaming service.
- Wii Wheel: Transform your Wii Remote in to a steering wheel that feels natural in anyone's hands. NOT included with this item.
- Worldwide Racing: Play with up to three friends locally or challenge up to 11 friends via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection in the biggest Mario Kart race yet! All tracks and modes of play are available for online races.
- Mario Kart Channel: Visit the Mario Kart Channel on your Wii Menu to check regional and worldwide stats, friend rankings, download ghost data, participate in worldwide Time Trial events, and more!
- New Wheels and Courses: cruise brand-new tracks and arenas, or enjoy a blast from the past going fender-to-fender on one of the classics. Tired of riding on four wheels? Bust out one of the all-new motorbikes for special tricks and techniques.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Comic Mischief
|Genre:||Sports & Racing|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.57|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 5.4 x 0.6|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.