Similar items in stock
Ignite Black Ops Tactical M4 Viper Professional Grade Air Soft Rifle
Consider these popular products
- $95.73 List price $173.99Save $78.26
- $219.66 List price $395.99Save $176.33
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Ignite Black Ops Tactical M4 Viper Professional Grade Air Soft Rifle is quite possibly the greatest value in the air soft market today. This game changer is loaded with tons of upgrades such as a metal gearbox, electronic blowback, hi-cap metal magazine, adjustable hop-up, fully-functional elevation and windage knobs. The Ignite Black Ops Tactical M4 Viper Professional Grade Air Soft Rifle features both semi and fully automatic shooting modes, and can shoot up to 420 FPS (with .12 BB) at 600 RPM. The multi-position, adjustable sliding stock makes the Ignite Black Ops Airsoft Rifle useable in a variety of situations. Also included is an 800 mAh battery pack and charger.
Ignite Black Ops Tactical M4 Viper Professional Grade Air Soft Rifle:
- Full metal gear box for increased performance and durability
- 360-420 FPS (.20g vs .12g BBs)
- 600 RPM
- Semi and fully automatic shooting modes
- Adjustable hop-up for increased distance and accuracy
- Electric blow back simulates authentic firing recoil
- High capacity, 300-round metal magazine
- Rechargeable 8.4V NI-MH 800 mAh battery pack and charger
- 14" 6.08mm metal barrel for increased accuracy
- Removable handle with fully functional elevation and windage knobs
- TG pistol grip with advanced trigger guard
- 4-position, adjustable sliding stock
- Weight: 4.12 lbs
- Length: 33.5"
- Electric Airsoft Rifle Model# 3501
- Age Range: 18 and up
|Firearm Action:||Spring Piston|
|Battery Type:||Nickel Metal Hydride|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1080386|
|Material:||Metal - Body|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||3501|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||33.50 x 2.36 x 10.20 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- As advertised the gun has a metal gearbox (looks like a Version 2; chromium plated with metal gears, the compression cylinder and spring guide are plastic however). The barrel feels like painted aluminum in mine, the externals are almost entirely high grade polymer. For all that its gave me better than expected performance for a $100 entry level AEG.by Ancalagon142112/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not full metal, but there are lots of metal parts, and the plastic is industrial strengthby AirsoftDylan9/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The gearbox, and major parts appear to be metal (like the barrel). The rest is plastic.by MrScience1019/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- only th gearbox and the stock tube are metal, the rest of the gun is durable plasticby DillDill1237/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has metal inserts in the barrel and the external part of the barrel are metal, but most of the gun is a heavy duty plastic,but it is still an amazing gun.by FrenchHornPlayer447/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The gun is mostly made out of a high quality plastic. The only metal parts are the gearbox, inner and outer barrel, and the magazine.by IDefinitlyGoHam11/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 5-6 hours.by FrenchHornPlayer4411/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4-6 hoursby IDefinitlyGoHam11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I charge mine for 6 hours after every time I use it.by TacticalBROWNboy11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would highly suggest buying a smart charger and then you wont have to worry about it. But to answer your question, I charged mine for 2 hours with the cord that it comes with and I didnt have a problem. Just make sure to run the battery down until you hear the rate of fire slowing. so you can maintain a similar length of time charge but I highly recommend a smart charger. I own 8 airsoft guns and not having to sit around and watch my batteries charge is a time saver and a lot safer.by BrownsInRI5/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Six hoursby TheGreatApprentice11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 8hoursby Jdizzlesuper2311/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- 6 mine broke some time dont shoot it is not worth $100by speedshooters11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- I would give this gun 9 out of 10 for the Price/Quality. We use the gun on the weekends at an Airsoft Arena. Very good gun compared to the more expensive models out there.by KozmoDog11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 9.5by VoiededBlade11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Because it only lasts around 3-4 months then it breaksby Themottoman11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- 3, only because ive seen worse ones, but ive seen lots of better ones for the same price range, JG, about $110 delivered. way better gun,by Tyodaman11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I would give it an 8 for value.. it shoots really well for $100 gun and I own A LOT of more expensive airsoft rifles, pistols, sniper rifles... This rifle can be used on the field, as I have, and it held its own against guns twice it's price. If you purchase do not uses .12 gram bbs. I recommend .20 gram.by BrownsInRI11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?