About this item
The culmination of many years of research, observation, and study, the THE NEW STOKES FIELD GUIDE TO BIRDS: Western Region is factually, visually, and organizationally superior to any other photographic field guide available.
* the newest scientific and common names and phylogenetic order
* special help for identifying birds in flight through important clues of behavior, plumage, and shape
* detailed descriptions of songs and calls
* important behavioral information and key habitat preferences
* the newest range maps, detailing species' winter, summer, year-round ranges, and migration routes
Whether you are a novice or experienced birder, this new Stokes guide will take your birding to the next level.
|Contributed by:||Lehman, Paul|
|Publisher:||Little Brown & Company|
|Publish Date:||Mar 26, 2013|
|Number of Pages:||592|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.8 x 5.8 x 1.3|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.