About this item
Get the versatility of your traditional oven in one compact design with a countertop convection oven. With convection cooking, air circulates around food for better, more even results on all your oven-baked favorites. Easy-to-use dial controls let you bake, broil, toast and keep warm, with a 60-minute timer with signal bell and stay-on function to make cooking easy. The extra-large nonstick interior cleans easily and fits up to six slices of toast or a 12-inch pizza with ease, while dual position rack slots offer up to four cooking positions for maximum versatility.
Black & Decker 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven, Black and Stainless Steel:
- Accommodates a 12" pizza or 6 slices of toast
- Convection and broiling functions
- 60-minute timer
- 1,500 watts
- 4-position baking rack
- Removable crumb tray
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- 2-year warranty
- Dimensions: 19.21"L x 12.16"W x 15.04"H
- Black & Decker 6-Slice Toaster Oven model# TO1660B
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.21 x 12.16 x 15.04|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Havent tried steak but did a nice job on broiling ham steakby An anonymous customer2/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- dimensions are 10.04" high, 16.93 Wide and 12.4" deep. There is concave "pizza bump" molded into the back of the unit, and the pizza will be very close to the glass when the door is closed.by Black&Decker5/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?