Similar items in stock
- Rollback$19.83 Was $29.83Save $10.00
- $18.00 Was $22.95Save $4.95
- Rollback$73.01 Was $97.50Save $24.49
- Rollback$35.88 Was $39.99Save $4.11
- Rollback$19.84 Was $49.99Save $30.15
Boost Mobile Kyocera Hydro Prepaid Cell Phone
Consider these popular products
- from $18.67
- from $18.33
- from $58.89
- $260.39 List price $350.00Save $89.61
- $112.84 Was $120.39Save $7.55
- $69.99 List price $89.99Save $20.00
- from $17.39
- $46.09 List price $89.99Save $43.90
- from $699.99
- $94.62 Was $115.99Save $21.37
- $85.35 Was $96.21Save $10.86
- $39.02 List price $49.99Save $10.97
- from $18.33
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Boost Mobile Kyocera Hydro Cell Phone has all of the basics that you need to connect with your life while you are on the go. The Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) operating system helps to run your apps and utilities smoothly. This Boost Mobile cell phone hardware includes a touchscreen display and a 3.2 megapixel camera that allows you to capture the most important moments in your life with the clarity they deserve.
Boost Kyocera Hydro:
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- 3.5" touchscreen display
- Kyocera cell phone has a 3.2 megapixel camera
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.0 x 6.5 x 1.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have netflix installed and am able to watch movies perfectly!!by evrydayshopping8/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does, but you have to download the app, along with already having the Netflix account.by futurenavywife958/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. i've had my phone for 2 days now a sd card was in the phone when i purchased it but each time i try to take a picture it says please insert a sd card
- Grab your receipt and take the phone back for an exchange.by ColdBlueSteel8/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- check if the sd card is in all the way and make sure the slot is locked if it is not go to the kyocera support website and have a live chat and they will help you through fixing itby Tedster88/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3Gby jodlorraine12/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a 3g phone with Android 4.0 Ice Cream software on it Andrianna. I mistakenly purchased it thinking it was 4G and have had nothing but issues with it for the last 4-5 months I've owned it. It has repeatedly reset itself, it has dismounted the 32gb memory chip I purchased and installed. Not a good investment.by BillyC25612/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?