Boost Mobile Kyocera Hydro Prepaid Cell Phone
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Stay connected and in touch with the Boost Mobile Kyocera Hydro Prepaid Cell Phone. It offers all of the basics that you need to connect with your life while you are on the go, such as text messaging, calling, access to email and more. The Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) operating system helps to run your apps and utilities smoothly. The touchscreen display allows for easy interfacing and navigation of applications and features, as well as quick access to your contacts list and rapid texting. Connect this Android 4.0 phone to Wi-Fi and browse the web, look at photos, play games and more. It is compatible with many of the Android apps available for download or purchase. There is also a 3.2 MP camera for snapping your own photos wherever you go. A prepaid phone, it requires no long-term contract and is convenient to use from month-to-month as you only pay for the minutes and data you use.
Boost Kyocera Hydro:
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- 3.5" touchscreen display
- Kyocera touchscreen cell phone has a 3.2 MP camera
|Video Game Platform:||Android|
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||Boost Mobile|
|Size:||6.5"L x 2"W x 10"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||KYC5170ABB|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Number of Megapixels:||3.2 Megapixels Megapixels|
|Screen Size:||3.5" Inches|
|Mobile Operating System:||Android|
|Features:||Full Web Browsers , Bluetooth , Camera|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.00 x 6.50 x 1.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes it sure is because i accidentally dropped it in water while recording something and it worked just fineby Tedster812/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The phone is "water resistant" however, it is not functional while under water - the following quote is copied from the Kyocera website: "* Phone is inoperable under water and should be dried as quickly as possible when wet. To ensure that the phone is waterproof, make sure the connector cover and battery door are properly sealed" http://kyocerasmartphones.com/hydro.php?gclid=CIzunfT_p7QCFcaiPAodGT8Aowby BillyC2561/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3Gby jodlorraine12/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a 3g phone with Android 4.0 Ice Cream software on it Andrianna. I mistakenly purchased it thinking it was 4G and have had nothing but issues with it for the last 4-5 months I've owned it. It has repeatedly reset itself, it has dismounted the 32gb memory chip I purchased and installed. Not a good investment.by BillyC25612/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have netflix installed and am able to watch movies perfectly!!by evrydayshopping6/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does, but you have to download the app, along with already having the Netflix account.by futurenavywife956/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $93.60 Was $129.99Save $36.39
- Rollback$49.00 Was $61.26Save $12.26
- Rollback$29.97 Was $39.99Save $10.02
- $19.99 Was $29.99Save $10.00
- $19.99 List price $59.99Save $40.00