Similar items in stock
- from $6.98
- from $7.19
- $86.93 Was $118.43Save $31.50
- from $15.00
- from $3.57
- from $3.99
Visual Land 10" Tablet with 16GB Memory
Consider these popular products
- $119.00 List price $129.99Save $10.99
- $179.99 List price $197.00Save $17.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Visual Land Prestige 10 with WiFi 10" Touchscreen Tablet PC comes loaded with Visual Land's vLauncher. Designed by the creative Visual Land team, the vLauncher enhances and simplifies the user experience by providing seven home screens for quick navigation and simple organization to all apps and shortcuts. A variety of pre-loaded apps help even the most novice of Android users get up and running right out of the box. 5GB of cloud storage, online video streaming, video calls, eBooks, games and more are immediately available at the touch of a finger.
Visual Land Prestige 10 Android 4.0 10" Tablet with WiFi, Bluetooth, 16GB OnBoard Memory and Dual Cameras, Multiple Colors:
What's a Tablet PC?
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).
|Processor Type:||ARM Cortex A8 Processor|
|Processor Speed:||1.20 GHz|
|System Ram:||1 GB|
|Hard Drive Size:||16 GB|
|Laptop Screen Size:||N/A|
|Battery Life:||8 hours|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Network Connection:||802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth|
|Connector Type:||1 x HDMI, 1 x MicroSD Card|
|Operating System:||Google Android|
|Accessories Included:||AC adapter, Earphones, USB Cable, OTG Cable, User Manual|
|Operating System Version:||Android 4.0|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 8.5 x 2.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- hi there, I have this tablet and I notice that when I'm charging it, there is a humming noise coming from the speakers....like a voltage spillover sound. the hum does come from the speakers in my case. I have not had any problems and the quiet hum goes away. if you detect the hum coming from the internal fan, i'd recommend returning the unit as the fan bearings may be faulty. but if its just coming from the speakers....as in my case, I don't see a problem. I'm not an engineer and don't know why it hums thru the speakers sometimes...but from experience ...I haven't noticed any problems. just my 2 cents....=) -kevinby WingmanEPTX4/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Return it. It shouldn't be making a humming sound and it should come with accessories. I got 2 USB cords, 1 wall AC adapter, and a set of earplugs with a couple sets of ear cushions.by Andieshop6/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I received a wall charger, earphones & HDMI cordby lraven056/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The one I purchased came with a charger and did not hum. Sounds like you should return it.by bubbon1/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I found several GPS apps that were free and it has turn by turn instructions just like the expensive ones from ATT and Verizonby JustMe2013K4/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not sure about gps, i returned mine, it has a great picture but you cannot get google play on it, and i needed that to download my facebook games.by TexDeb476/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it can be used for a gps.by Alaska786/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. You are advice that if you download any app. the tablet won't be working right.by goodboy1233217/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can use an ethernet cable with this tablet. You can buy a USB to ethernet adapter for 5 bucks at monoprice.com that is compatible with Android OS. Just connect the included micro usb to standard usb female cable to the tablet, then connect the usb/ethernet adapter to the end of that. In the settings menu of the tablet under "Wireless and Networks", select the "More..." tab, then select the "Ethernet" tab, then check the "enable" box. There it will show your ethernet adapter device. There is also an "Advanced Configuration" tab in case you don't have an auto-detect network, so that you can set up the connection manually if needed. Hope this helps.by WingmanEPTX8/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Get a wireless adapter and plug it into your tablet which will then communicate with your computer...I do believe. A wireless router is cheap. You should really run a wireless router for best results.by SansChaps5/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately, it does not come with a port for ethernet connection. I am not familiar with plug and play ethernet, but it does have two micro USB ports and the adapters to plug in a regular size USB plug and play device, so if ethernet connections have gone USB, then you are in business.by KardzByKaytie2/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i would recommend u get the kindle fire or samsung galaxy.they are a little more money but they are great.idk if you would want the i pad but thats the best of all:)by S6543215/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (6)Was this answer helpful?