About this item
Tucker Max's third and final book in his series of stories about his drunken debauchery and ridiculous antics. What began as a simple sentence on an obscure website, "My name is Tucker Max, and I am an asshole," and developed into two infamously genre-defining books, "I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell "and "Assholes Finish First," ends here.
But as you should expect from Tucker by now, he is going out with a bang--literally and figuratively. In this book, you'll learn:
* How to live and work in Cancun, while still enrolled in Law School,
* Why Halloween is really awesome,
* How to subtly torture a highstrung roommate until he explodes with furious anger over a misplaced condiment,
* What really happened when a dirty pageant girl tried to sue Tucker because he told the truth,
* Why you should never accept a homemade treat from a hippie with a van, and
* What happens when Tucker turns sexting into a sport.
He's still Tucker Max, and--for one more book--he's still an asshole.
Explore this item
|Publisher:||Simon & Schuster|
|Publish Date:||Nov 06, 2012|
|Number of Pages:||448|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 9.0 x 0.75|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.