Straight Talk AT&T Compatible Micro SIM Card
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$149.99 Was $349.00Save $199.01
- Rollback$149.00 Was $199.00Save $50.00
- Rollback$99.99 Was $179.99Save $80.00
- Rollback$99.00 Was $129.00Save $30.00
- Rollback$29.92 Was $59.99Save $30.07
- $518.48 Was $529.00Save $10.52
- Rollback$279.00 Was $345.00Save $66.00
- Rollback$79.92 Was $99.92Save $20.00
- Rollback$399.00 Was $479.99Save $80.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Use your own compatible or unlocked GSM phone with the Straight Talk AT&T Compatible Micro SIM Card to get service on the best nationwide networks. With its monthly plan, this Straight Talk Micro SIM Card offers you unlimited data, talk and text messaging capabilities. You can keep your current phone number and not have to undergo any contracts or credit checks. This Straight Talk SIM Card works with SIMs, IM, social networks, email and web browsers.
Straight Talk Post Paid Micro SIM AT&T "Bring Your Own Phone" Card:
- $45 per monthNo contracts, no bills, no credit checks
- Keep your current phone number
- Works with SIMs, IM, social networks, email and web
- 4G speed data† up to 5GB
†Data speeds based on coverage area.
*Get unlimited talk text and high speed data for the first 5GB of data use and unlimited data at 2G speeds for the rest of your 30-day cycle.
|Service Carrier:||Straight Talk|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 0.8 x 9.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Do anyone know if walmart.com or straightalk will have anymore mico sims cards in for AT&T.
- i have a at&t samsung galaxy exhilarate will and t-moblie compatible work for my at&tby mtia12/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, I had the same problem (well, I purposely bought the regular sim for another phone but then I bought the iphone 4 and realized it didn't fit...) so I read a bunch of stuff online and found this girl- I followed her instructions to cut it myself and it worked perfectly- http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39-57484847-285/how-to-cut-your-own-micro-sim-card/ The filing was the key- i used a nail file and it took me couple tries. I cut it to fit fine but then had to sand a little more than i thought before it worked- but it worked! good luck!by ebmhippie3/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i also spoke with customer service at straight talk yesterday (3/8) and they gave me no estimated time frame. they told me that their warehouse is out of stock on the att compatible sim and that i would just have to keep checking back online. although that's what i believe from the very broken english the csr spoke.by lce19613/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just spoke yesterday with a customer service rep at straight talk and was told that their estimated time for getting new sims is in about 4 weeks (today is 3/8) I've been faithfully refreshing this page for the last few weeks in hopes of getting a second sim for my wife's phone and was beginning to lose faith. This news was helpful in that at least there is a light at the end of this tunnel. As a suggestion to walmart, I would love a "subscription" feature so that when an item comes back into stock, I'd get an email with a link that says... "buy this now". hope this is helpful to any and all.by BigChiefThunderpants12/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can get yourself a sim cutter and cut the sim to micro. It will cut it perfect and will fit.by fouroaks3412/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The iPhone 3GS uses a standard size SIM card, not the micro SIM. The iPhone 4 & 4S use the micro SIM.by saronian8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It should not. You need the standard size.by IbisTelevision2/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 3G iPhone has the larger of the two straighttalk SIM cards. Micro sim started with iPhone 4. It you get the right sim and install then got to the unlockit site to change your cellular settings it should work fine. My iPhone 4S works great. Google or YouTube and it will show u howby Coondog492/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Micro Sim is only for the iPhone 4 and 4S. The iPhone 3GS works with the normal Sim Card.by Pinchers9/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It works with at&t and Tmobile phones, you have the choice on their site no unlock necessary and you can order micro sim cards or regular simcardsby notinm3rcy11/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you need the micro for the Iphone 4 and 4sby xDevilishBeauty12/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by ReclinerKing8/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?