About this item
The Swift Mount SWIFT240-AP Full Motion Wall Mount is for flat panel TVS up to 32 inches up to 44 pounds. It is VESA-compatible for easy installation.
Swift Mount SWIFT240-AP Full Motion Wall Mount for Flat Panel TVs up to 32":
- Size: accommodates flat panel HDTVs (LCD, LED, Plasma) up to 32"
- Function: multi-position
- Weight capacity: 44 lbs
- Profile: only 2.3" from the wall when retracted, 15.7" when extended
- Tilt: yes
- Downward tilt: 14 degrees
- Degrees of Swivel: 180 degrees
- Color: matte black
- VESA compatibility: 75mm x 75mm to 200mm x 200mm (horizontal spacing x vertical spacing — distance between spacing of threaded hole centers on the back of your TV)
- Material: powder-coated steel for maximum durability and strength
- Mounting type: single stud — all mounts must be mounted onto wooden stud(s) or solid concrete wall
- Assembled dimensions: 8.66" x 15.7" x 8.66"
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.2 x 9.0 x 3.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- absolutly yesby habbitt10/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will work if the mounting holes on your TV are 8" x 8" and they should be.by bbfltn12/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can I use this for outside on concrete wall??? If so , do they have correct hardware in package??
- You can use the mounts for all types of walls, brick, drywall, and studs. All necessary parts are included.by CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes but it does not have anchors for concrete or brickby habbitt6/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?