Customers also bought these products
VIZIO 47" Class LED 1080p 120Hz refresh rate HDTV, M470VSE Smart TV
About this item
About this item
With more entertainment to enjoy and more exciting ways to watch, the VIZIO M-Series 47” Class Razor LED Smart TV is the perfect upgrade everyone will love. Packed with the latest must-have features — VIZIO Internet Apps (V.I.A.) and stunning picture quality of Razor LED, 1080p Full HD, and 120Hz effective refresh rate — this HDTV turns any room into your getaway to an exhilarating world of movies, sports and entertainment on demand. Enjoying favorites like Netflix, Hulu Plus, Youtube, Skype and more is easier than ever with built-in WiFi and the included smart remote with. The VIZIO M-Series 47” Class Razor LED Smart TV gives you more of what you love about TV with all of the brilliant picture quality and world-class support you’d expect from America’s LCD HDTV company.
VIZIO 47" Class LED 1080p 120Hz refresh rate HDTV, M470VSE:
- 47" LED panel
With a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
- True 16:9 aspect ratio
View your movies as the director intended on the VIZIO 1080 LED
- Built-in digital tuner
Watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available
- HDMI Inputs: 3
Enjoy a superior HD experience with HDMI, the one cable audio/video solution
- 47" screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
- The Vizio 47" HDTV features built-in WiFi
Stream from Netflix, VUDU, Hulu Plus and more on the VIZIO 1080 LED
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
TV stand sold separately. See all TV stands.
TV mount sold separately. See all TV mounts.
Explore this item
|Tv Technology:||Internet Connected , LED|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||39.02|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||43.07 x 8.78 x 27.48|
Smart TV + WiFi
|VIZIO M470VSE 47” Class (47.00" Diag.) LED Smart TV|
3 (2 down, 1 side)
|VIZIO M3D470KDE 47” Class (46.96" Diag.) LED Smart TV with Theater 3D®|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I bought this set and when I opened it up to set up,the manual was not in it...I need a manual please...How do I get one?
- you can down load a pdf manual on the internet or push the menu button the remote ,go to help and select user manualby An anonymous customer12/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the manual is thru the menu on the tv. you might have to be connected to internet to accessby Rvman196311/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Vizio sets don't ship with a full manual. You'll have to go to their website to get the PDF version in the support section. http://store.vizio.com/documents/downloads/hdtv/M470VSE/UM_M470VSE.pdf My guess is aside from the cost to print all those manuals, they are saving the environment and also know that most of us toss the manual once we've become accustomed to the TV features and functions. I do agree it's a bit of an inconvenience.by AutoJunkie7911/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The M470VSE also has a faster panel response time of 6.5ms versus the 9ms for the M470SL.by AutoJunkie7912/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In looking at the specs, the one thing that stands out is the difference in the contrast ratio ... the SL is 200,000 to 1 ... the VSE is 1,000,000 to 1 (which should result in deeper blacks). I am not entirely positive, but it looks like the VSE very well might be the new model / replacement for the SL.by Bill31912/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for inquiring about our product. The differences between these TV's are listed below: The SL model has 200,000:1 contrast ratio, the VSE model has 1,000,000:1 The SL has 4 HDMI inputs, the VSE has 3 Thanks again and have a great day.by VIZIOEntertainmentExpert2/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yup the panel response time has been improved from 9ms to 6.5ms. The shortest time that the human eye can differentiate movement is in fact 6ms, so this should make the overall image motion smoother (less ghosting).by AutoJunkie793/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for inquiring about our product. The M470SL started manufacturing in January of 2012 and the M470VSE started in September of 2012 The two models are just about the same, the SL has 4 HDMI ports and the VSE has 3 besides the contrast ration of 200,000:1 DCR for the SL and 1,000,000:1 DCR for the VSE. Thanks again and have a great day.by VIZIOEntertainmentExpert12/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?