About this item
In the epic action-adventure "Snow White & the Huntsman", Kristen Stewart ("Twilight") plays the only person in the land fairer than the evil queen (Oscar(R) winner Charlize Theron) who is out to destroy her. But what the wicked ruler never imagined is that the young woman threatening her reign has been training in the art of war with a huntsman (Chris Hemsworth, "Thor") who was dispatched to kill her. Sam Claflin ("Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides") joins the cast as the prince long enchanted by Snow White's beauty and power. The breathtaking new vision of the legendary tale is from Joe Roth, the producer of "Alice in Wonderland", producer Sam Mercer ("The Sixth Sense") and acclaimed commercial director and state-of-the-art visualist Rupert Sanders.
"A New Legend Is Born: Director's Vision Comes To Life", "A Costumer's Dream", "Building The World", "Stunt Time With The Stars", "The Magic Behind The Epic", Feature Commentary with Director Rupert Sanders.
Includes Rated PG-13 Theatrical and Unrated Versions of Feature Film, Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish.
|Starring:||Kristen Stewart, Chris Hemsworth, Charlize Theron, Sam Claflin, Sam Spruell, Ian McShane, Bob Hoskins, Ray Winstone|
|Studio Name:||Universal Pictures Home Entertainment|
|Screen Format:||Anamorphic Widescreen|
|Run Time (in minutes):||132 minutes|
|Audio Tracks:||AC, Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital Surround|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.21|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.5 x 0.5 x 7.44|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Mr. Stroke,as movie come's in PG-13 & unrated Version's, I suppose you must ask yourself this question."Is my child under 13?" I suppose you must also ask "Will my child know how to or will he/she/they be able to axcess on their own." (reguarding unrated Ver.) Just food for thought incase You have the opportunity to waste anyone else's time reading your post.!by ZaphodBbbrx12/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In my opinion no, this is a move for kids over 13 and up. Our children are growing up to fast as it is with Hollywood's movies let them be kids as long as we can.by jslady12/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello I would say no...over 10 unless too sensitve to scary imagery.by ivpprincess12/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not for young children. I would recommend it 13 and up. There is a lot of violence and some 'scary' images.by AGirlWhoBuysStuff11/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby VA80410/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not for those under 13yo. More of an adult and teen movie than for small childrenby Berinia10/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter is 4 and she watched it and loved it. There is no naughty parts.by Prescott081110/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?