Access 4G Internet on the go with the T-Mobile $35 Prepaid Mobile Broadband Pass. It offers 3.5GB of data usage and is good for 60 days only at Walmart. Pass is only eligible on broadband devices purchased at a Walmart after 6/1/2012. The pass includes no activation fee, no annual contract, no credit check and no overages. And it works with any new T-Mobile Laptop Stick or mobile hotspot purchased at Walmart. If you regularly surf the web, check email and update your social network, this card is a good choice.
T-Mobile $35 Prepaid Mobile Broadband Pass (Email Delivery):
- Provides 3.5GB of data usage
- *Good for 60 days
- No activation fee, annual contract, credit check or overages
- Works with any T-Mobile Internet device
- *60 day pass is only eligible on broadband devices purchased at Walmart after 6/1/2012
- You will receive a confirmation email from Walmart.com within minutes of successful order placement.
- A second email from email@example.com with access to your PIN will be delivered within 60 minutes
- If you have issues receiving your email, go to the following webpage to access your purchase: www.walmart.e-deliverygroup.com. Enter your email address used to order on Walmart.com, your billing ZIP code and your Walmart.com Order Number (your order number can be found on your confirmation email from Walmart.com or in your Account Order History on Walmart.com).
- When your purchase is complete and you have received your PIN access email you will have the option to send your eCard as a GIFT after you login to www.walmart.e-deliverygroup.com.
- To view frequently asked questions about this product visit www.e-deliverygroup.com/faq
- There are no returns or refunds on electronically fulfilled PIN numbers. Walmart.com is not responsible for stolen or misplaced PINs.
- Pins are usually delivered in minutes or, at most, within 48 hours depending on additional order validation required by Wal-Mart or your Credit Card company.