Customers also bought these products
- $19.55 List price $29.99Save $10.44
Strategy Hub Blind, Mossy Oak
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$70.54 Was $84.71Save $14.17
- from $15.38
- Rollback$38.00 Was $45.00Save $7.00
- $48.86 List price $53.61Save $4.75
- $31.42 List price $36.80Save $5.38
- $17.90 Was $20.28Save $2.38
- $21.77 Was $30.11Save $8.34
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy complete camouflage with the Strategy Hub Blind in mossy oak print. Designed by serious hunters for serious hunters, this mossy oak blind offers quick and quiet set-up by a single hunter, even in the dark. The heavy outer fabric of this hunting blind features the mossy oak "magnified infinity pattern" and is specially coated to reduce UV fading and is water resistant. Featuring 12 camo zippered windows, 12 black meshed zipper windows, a sewn-in gear pocket, a center mounted removable bow or equipment hook, backpack style carry bag, eight steel stakes and four nylon high-wind tie-down hooks, the Strategy Hub Blind contains everything you need for a long-term stake out on a leisurely weekend of hunting. Bring it home today.
Strategy Hub Blind, Mossy Oak:
- 5-Hub system
- Quick set-up
- Uses UV and Water resistant coated fabrics
- Real tree patterns
- 12 Camo zippered windows
- 12 black meshed zippered windows
- Center mounted bow holder
- 1 sewn-in accessory pocket
- Includes backpack carry bag, 8 stakes and 4 tie-down hooks
- 60"W x 60"D x 70"H
|Dimensions:||5' x 5'|
|Animal Type:||Turkey , Deer|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||46.30 x 8.30 x 7.70 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, you can shoot through the mesh. I did a test shot at 20 yards using 4 blade Muzzy broadheads and there was no effect on accuracy. I don't know if it's replaceable though, but by looking at it I doubt it.by ArkyGuy10/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can I shoot through the mesh, like is it replacible or do you have to unzip the window mesh every time?
- Yes, you can shoot through the mesh. See my other review on this subject.by ArkyGuy11/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?