About this item
Experience a new kind of freedom while cycling on this Schwinn adult tricycle. With a low-standover, easy step-through aluminum frame and rear folding basket, this silver Schwinn Meridian adult trike can safely and smoothly get you where you need to go.
Please note: If you select Site to Store delivery, your Schwinn Meridian adult trike(s) will not be assembled upon pickup.
24" Schwinn Meridian Adult Tricycle:
- Rear basket safely stores belongings and folds when not in use
- Cruiser-style riding
- 24" frame
- Aluminum frame
- 1 speed
- Linear pull brakes for smooth and intuitive stopping
- 24" semi-smooth tires and alloy wheels
- Wide, upright handlebars adjust from 37" to 40" high
- Padded, spring-cruiser saddle seat absorbs bumps
- Plastic pedals with grips
- Weight: 45 lbs
- Some assembly required
- Assembled Dimensions: 72" L x 30" W x 37" H
- Weight Limits: Trike:250lbs Basket: 50lbs
- Additional Colors and Sizes Available:26" Dark Cherry , 26" Blue and 26" Dark Silver
|Age Start:||12 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||63.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||72.0 x 44.0 x 27.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I'm short,5' 1", how can I tell which size trike to order ? I haven't ridden a bike in over 40 yrs.
- I am 5'2". I got the 24 ". There is always a 20".by Midnightman26/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (15) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Louise, Thank you for your question. I would suggest the 24" Schwinn Meridian for someone your size. This tricycle should be comfortable and make you feel secure.by SchwinnCustomerSupport6/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (24) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I guess depends on how tall you are I am 5 feet tall and my tricycle is 24 " the sit and handle bar is adjustableby Vcheuser5/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (15) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I got this trike for my daughter and she is about 5' or so. The 24" is perfect for her.by havingmorefun5/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (16) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I chose the 24" schwinn meridian for that reason. It is perfect.by angelag015/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Neither have I, and I am 5ft. 2", the size 24" is perfect, my feet reach the ground (not flat on ground) seat adjustment makes it comfortable to get the rt. height for pedaling, I would say you could leave at the lowest setting. good luck, I actuallly had to learn that I was not riding a two wheeler, and that I didnt have to jump off every time I hit the brakes. Took about a day or two to pefect the wide turns (because of the third wheel) Enjoy!by 2XP5W5/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (25) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has a locking button on both front & rear brake levers.by CandidPogo6/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (17) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi david, Thank you for your question. Yes, this tricycle has the same style parking brake as the 26" Schwinn Meridian.by SchwinnCustomerSupport6/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby LoveToShootBowtech5/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, in fact both front and rear brakes have have parking brakesby BigCLR5/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No parking breakby havingmorefun5/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (12)Was this answer helpful?
Q. My 79 year old mother in law wants to buy a tricycle. How do we know if she needs a 24" or 26"? She is is 5"4". Thank you
- She has to try it out somewhere.by Delawaremaid5/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- The 24" will be the best option in this case.by CommunityAnswer6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Lori, Thank you for your question. The Schwinn 24" Meridian Tricycle should be a great fit for your mother in law. Both models have a low step through, but I believe she will feel more comfortable and safer on the 24 inch model.by SchwinnCustomerSupport6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (28) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Purchase the 24".by Qakland5/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I would recommend the 24" I'm 5'6" and ride the 24" one.by sadblonde5/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (24) (0)Was this answer helpful?