Similar items in stock
- Reduced Pricefrom $79.99
- from $173.14Save $225.86
- Reduced Price$115.98
- $45.47 List price $68.99Save $23.52
- $21.80 Was $23.99Save $2.19
- Rollback$150.00 Was $175.00Save $25.00
Samsung SCX-3405W Multi-Function Laser Printer/Copier
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$1,795.00
- Reduced Price$235.23 List price $426.28Save $191.05
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Samsung multi-function laser printer and copier lets you print brilliant black and white documents from anywhere in the room thanks to its built-in wireless capability.
Samsung Multi-Function Laser Printer/Copier:
- Print Speed
Black: Up to 21 ppm
- Print Resolution
Black: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Energy Star certified
- Replacement Ink
Standard Toner (MLT-D101S) Ink Cartridges
- Built-in Wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n)
Print from multiple computers
- 16 x 2-2-line LCD panel
- Copier Settings:
Black: Up to 21 cpm
- Paper & Media Compatibility: 150-sheet input tray
Media Types: Plain, Envelope, Labels, Card Stock, Thick, Thin, Cotton, Color, Preprinted, Recycled, Bond, Archive
- Compatible Samsung multi-function laser printer and copier operating systems: Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, 2000, various Linux, Unix, Mac 10.4 and up
- Includes quick reference card, User's Guide, installation CD-ROMs, power supply and power cord
- USB cable is not included. To shop for a USB printer cable, click here
|Has Automatic Document Feeder:||Y|
|Number of Sheets:||150 Sheets|
|System Requirements:||Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, 2000; Mac OS X 10.4 or higher; Linux; Unix|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 2.0|
|Operating System:||Windows 7|
|Interface Type:||USB 2.0|
|Volts:||110 V Volts|
|Maximum Print Resolution:||1200 x 1200 dpi x 1200 dpi|
|Video Game Platform:||PC , Linux , Mac|
|Size:||Executive (7.25 in x 10.5 in) , Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) , JIS B5 (7.17 in x 10.12 in) , Folio (8.5 in x 13 in) , Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in) , A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in) , B5 (6.93 in x 9.83 in) , A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in) , Oficio (8.5 in x 13.5 in)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SCX3405WXAC|
|Paper Size:||3" x 5" 8.5" x 14"|
|Features:||Scan to folder , Scan to network|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.30 x 10.80 x 9.80 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 1.25MB, 2 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It's a black and white printer, so will print BLACK toner on white, or any other color paper you choose. Black and grayscale colors only.by KarylKC6/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by 7BHWN9V67RL1/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this is a monochrome gray-scale printer.by MNPaula11/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 10-15 seconds....really fast.by KarylKC6/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 40 seconds from "Wake-up", considerably longer from "Power Off"by 7BHWN9V67RL1/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'd say around a minute. Maybe lessby CocaColaman750901/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, black ink only. Yes, compatible with Galaxy II tablet.by JAzzLvr5610/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, only black. Crisp and clear copies.by JAzzLvr5610/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From the available information, the SCX3405WXAC will only support Black and White printing and will offer easy mobile printing from a Samsung mobile device (like the Galaxy Tab 2. Samsung's Mobile Print app may be required). -MrSamsungby MrSamsung11/21/2012Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?