About this item
Stop manhandling those heavy, bulky backyard beasts and show off as the grill master with the Coleman RoadTrip LXE Propane Grill. It's easy to tote around and set up. Just fold it up, roll it with one hand to your favorite cooking spot and set it up in a matter of seconds with the lift and lock system. The grill comes equipped with durable cast-iron grilling surfaces. (Coleman RoadTrip pot support and griddles are available separately.) When you're ready to grill, push a button to ignite the InstaStart matchless lighting system. Cook for more than an hour on one propane cylinder with 20,000 BTUs of power on 285 square inches of cooking surface. It's perfect for BBQs, picnics, tailgating, camping or a night on the patio. When you're ready to leave, it folds down small enough to fit in the back of most car trunks.
Coleman RoadTrip LXE 10,000 BTU 2-Burner Propane Grill:
- 285 sq. in. cooking surface area
- Powerful, portable, red Coleman propane grill with authentic open-flame drip-through grilling
- Consistent cooking performance even in cold weather, high altitudes and when fuel is low
- Removable "mix and match" surfaces include grill, griddle or stove (each sold separately)
- Matchless lighting
- 2 fully adjustable 10,000 BTU burners, perfect for outdoor cooking even in cold weather
- Lasts up to 1.1 hours with both burners on high or 4.5 hours on low on one 16.4 oz propane cylinder
- Operates on 16.4 oz propane cylinder (not included) or adaptable to 20 lb propane tank (purchase of tank hose and tank required)
- Folds to compact size with easy-to-pull handle and wheels
- Tool holders and side tables built in for easy use
- Removable grease management tray
- 2 cast-iron, porcelain coated grill grates included
- Limited 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: 32"L x 19"W x 35"H
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||17.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||33.75 x 13.5 x 19.125|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, but the legs do fold flat underneath the grill for storage/transport.by ninnny4/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the legs don! Detatch. But it does fold up small enough to fit in the trunk of most cars.by Ptrcm3/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not that I a aware of. The grill is designed to lay on top of the legs so that you have a hand cart to move the unit.by SaberRoulette3/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby An anonymous customer5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes Coleman makes a grill cover for this grill.You can find it on amazon, and also Walmart. I bought a cheap kettle grill cover at Walmart for $6, and it works great, but our grill is only used for camping so I sore it in the carrying case.by ninnny5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes there is. But walmart does not carry it.by Ptrcm5/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. The only covering is the lid that covers the grill. I bought a tarp for ours, but forgot to cover the grill during a major storm we had, and it didn't damage the grill at all. The water just glided off of it.by SaberRoulette5/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- none that I have foundby An anonymous customer5/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. why does all the grease seem to pool on the inside of the cooker instead of in the drip pan? seems to be very messy to clean.
- It pools inside the cooker because you don't have it sitting level, other wise it is fashioned to channel the grease toward the drip pan.by onearmymom2/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does this because it's a very bad grillby pauljay3/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- It goes in the drip pan.you must always clean it after use any ways.by Jewelscrafts7/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?