Samsung BD-EM57C Smart WiFi Blu-ray/DVD Player, Refurbished
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The clarity and detail of Blu-ray technology meets Wi-Fi connectivity in this refurbished Samsung Blu-ray/DVD player with Wi-Fi. This Samsung Wi-Fi Blu-ray player lets you into the unmatched definition and fidelity of Blu-ray technology so you can see your favorite movies and shows the way they were meant to be enjoyed. Connect online by using the built-in Wi-Fi and download a wide range of apps with the Samsung Blu-ray/DVD player.
Samsung Blu-ray/DVD player with Wi-Fi, Refurbished BD-EM57C:
- Apps built for TV
- Samsung Smart Blu-ray
- Built-in Smart WiFi
- Samsung Blu-ray/DVD player with Wi-Fi can play BD, DVD, DVDR, DVDRW, CD-DA, CD-R, CD-RW, H.264, MPEG-2/4, Xvid, MKV, HD JPEG, WMV (1/2/3/7/9), AVCHD, VC1, MP3, AC3, LPCM, WMA and AAC formats
- Compatible audio formats include Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Samsung Blu-ray disc player has a USB port for connecting portable audio/video players, laptops, tablets and flash drives
- 1 x HDMI port
- HDMI cable included
- Energy Star 2.0 certified
|Remote Control Type:||Player Remote|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.58 x 14.17 x 1.46|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 808K, 2 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I have Clearwire "Gentek Modem" but will upgrade to WiFi modem does this allow me to stream with my Samsung 40" Smart-TV?
- You can stream movies from your PC, or the internet through a wireless router using the built in WiFi adapter in this unit. You will need a wireless router and internet service provider to connect this unit to but the unit has it's own WiFi adapter built in so you probably don't need item number 1. This unit also has a "Smart Hub" application built in so that you can run many apps like Netflix, VuDu, Crackle, and Hulu plus just like the Roku player.by lDigir0ker1/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on which model of television you have, since some models have built-in WiFi and others may require either a wired connection or a Samsung wireless LinkStick. The Wi-Fi modem, however, will work with your Blu-Ray player since you indicated that it has Wi-Fi built in. It would also likely be compatible with other Wi-Fi devices, but each would depend on what the modem has in terms of security. We can't speak on the Roku, but if it is wireless, it should be able to connect - you'd have to contact Roku for more information on that. Thanks for your interest in Samsung products. --Mr.Samsungby MrSamsung11/5/2012Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and the color and picture is,well, picture perfect.by Johnny2step9/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The supported resolutions are 1080p, 1080i, 720p or 480p, and you can choose an "AUTO" setting, or a specific resolution. Thanks for your interest in Samsung products. Mr. Samsungby MrSamsung1/2/2013Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is the LAN port an output or input. Id like to have the versitility of connecting the device to the internet via wifi or cable. Thanks.
- yesby Mapleshyatt8/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The LAN port allows you to connect directly to a router or Internet hub with an Ethernet cable. You can connect this specific device with either a wired or wireless network. Thanks for your interest in Samsung products. Mr. Samsungby MrSamsung12/11/2012Written by a verified representative from MrSamsungWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?