Similar items in stock
- $51.19 List price $75.00Save $23.81
- Rollback$49.99 Was $70.99Save $21.00
- $64.17 List price $74.00Save $9.83
- $51.29 List price $59.00Save $7.71
- $32.00 Was $39.88Save $7.88
InfraLife 100 PTC Infrared Radiant Heat Space Heater, Brown 99710
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your home warm with the brown InfraLife 100 PTC Infrared Space Heater. Just as the Earth is heated by Infrared rays from the sun, a space in your home can be heated basically the same way by an infrared radiant heater. Infrared rays get absorbed by items in your home, which gently increase the temperature of the room. Infrared heaters are very energy efficient and the brown InfraLife 100 PTC Infrared Space Heater can save as much as 30 to 50 percent over forced air ceramic heaters and regular heating systems when you want to warm up a particular chilly room area. The brown InfraLife 100 PTC Infrared Space Heater also has quick heat recovery when turned on after a period of time and is very environmental friendly.
InfraLife 100 PTC Infrared Radiant Heat Space Heater, Brown:
- The radiant heat space heater features 2-level manual control switches: low 750W and high 1,500W
- Uses less energy than typical forced air ceramic space heaters under the conditions
- Maximum power of this radiant heat space heater is 1,500W
- Furniture grade hardwood construction with veneer finish, for easy maintenance
- Maximum room coverage is 700 to 1,000 sq ft depending on the current room temperature
- No assembly required for this energy efficient infrared heater
- Will not emit any harmful gases or pollutants
- Built-in "shut off" safety feature
- Produces soft, gentle and consistent heat from floor to ceiling with no cold spots
- This energy efficient infrared heater features very quiet operation
- Transportation wheels for moving around a room
- Washable and reusable air filter
- 6' power cord
- Uses any typical 15 amp household 3 prong outlet
- ETL certified for safety
- Assembled dimensions: 17"L x 13"W x 13"H
- Weight: 19 lbs
- Made in China
- Model# 99710
|Maximum Room Size:||1,000 sq ft Square Feet|
|Has Automatic Shutoff:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||99710|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||17.00 x 13.00 x 13.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No thermostat. Just 3 buttons. One to turn on the fan, then 2 other buttons for heat. Low / High. You would have to remember to turn it off....though it never warms a room enough to need to turn it off.by StillColdinNewEngland9/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No Thermostat, A thermostat would be great but that would add to the price. It is a great heater for the moneyby JOSA19/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Their is no thermostat.by evalee359/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no thermostat, so YES it runs until you shut it off. I agree with that it could cause a very large electric bill and a very hot house. These infrared units work exceptionally well, but I would spend a little bit more money to get one with a thermostat.by sb6169/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Infralife 100 needs to be turned off manually...The Infralife 200 and 300 have timers where you can program shut offby ParadigmHealth9/7/2015Written by a verified representative from ParadigmHealthWas this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. is this heater hot to the touch, I want to know if it iwll be safe around a two year old?
- It's never too hot to touch any part of the exterior. However, it is on casters and small (and not so small) kids may be tempted to sit on it and scoot it about.by WarmDude9/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is safe for children or pets to touch, outside don't get hot.by luvyu9/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The unit does not get hot, so safe around children and pets. All you feel is warm air blowing out ventby StillColdinNewEngland1/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not hot to touch. It would be safe for anyone, pets included.by Romalee49/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby cbarnes1329/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, off and on switchby duby1239/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No remoteby Irishpete9/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not.. The InfraLife 200 and 300 have remote controlsby ParadigmHealth9/7/2015Written by a verified representative from ParadigmHealthWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $24.97 List price $32.80Save $7.83