Similar items in stock
- from $39.54
- from $15.79
Nabi 2 NABI2-NV7A Children Tablet Red
Consider these popular products
- from $77.34
- $67.99 List price $99.99Save $32.00
- See details in cart
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
As the worlds first full-featured Android tablet made especially for kids, the nabi delivers a wide range of experiences to engage, entertain and educate kids including kiddified Web browsing, watching movies and TV shows, reading books, learning math and playing games.
- nabi is a true tablet, it grows with kids over time rather than being discarded like toy tablets. Its also full-featured enough for parents with the tap of a button and a password, parents can enter Mommy Mode for full Web and app store access.
- Utilizing the nVidia Tegra 3 Quadcore processor and Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 Operating system, the nabi is very fast.
- Enjoy movies and read e-books on the 1024x600 resolution screen. Kids have access to a full curriculum from Pre-K through 6th grade to learn and parents can track their growth.
- Synchronize with your home computer or laptop easily with the nabi synch application. 2G of free nabi-cloud for storage.Includes: USB Cable, Quick Start Guide, AC Power Adapter.
|Processor Type:||NVIDIA Tegra 3.0|
|Hard Drive Capacity:||16|
|Display Technology:||LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Resolution:||1024 x 600|
|Front-Facing Camera Megapixels:||2 Megapixels|
|Processor Speed:||1.3 Gigahertz|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||1 x Headphone, 1 x MiniHDMI, 1 x MiniUSB 2.0, 1 x MicroSD Card|
|Battery Life:||8 Hours|
|Screen Size:||7 Inches|
|Volts:||110 V AC , 220 V AC|
|Video Streaming Quality:||1024 x 600|
|Video Game Platform:||Android|
|Has Front-Facing Camera:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||NABI2-NV7A|
|RAM Memory:||1 Gigabytes|
|Product Accessories Included:||AC adapter, USB cable, Quick Start Guide|
|Battery Capacity:||3850 mAh|
|Rear-Facing Camera Megapixels:||Megapixels|
|Features:||Webcam , Front 2MP Webcam, Bluetooth V3.0|
|Assembled Product Weight:||1.30 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.10 x 7.10 x 3.20 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 726K, 1 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes, they have age specific apps such as coloring, guessing pictures and puzzles that your son can utilize.by MommyofKai11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, we got it for our little guy for his 2yr birthday and it has been fantstic and there's a ton availble for their age to add to it. This thing can grow with the child, amazing. We have to limit his time on it each day which becomes an issue but thats how it is!by luvournabi6/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know that there is an official age range, but I would estimate 3-4 would be the start. The educational Fooz software is for Pre-K through Grade 5.by MichMLR11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a two year old grandson that started with an ipad. He loves the nabi. He find it easy to use. My 1 year old granddaughter also has no trouble using the NABI.by msloftis6/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are plenty of apps for a 2-year old to enjoy.by MommyCrusher11/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a facebook page devoted to the Nabi community and there are a number of parents of 2 ish year olds who have the Nabi for their kids. There are many apps in the Nabi app store for young children and one of the amazing things about the Nabi is that it grows with your child. You can make it work now for your child at 2 and then change the apps as he/she grows. You'll love it!by GracieandClarasMommy11/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a 2 and 4 yr old. My 2 yr old loves it when she can play around with it and I love the fact that it has the Nabi Mode which means that they can't get into anything they don't have access to. According to the box "For ages 4-40". I would recommend it for you.by mtschaef8/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The recommended age range is 3-4 up through 5th grade. If you peruse the Facebook page, some people have found that their kids (both younger and older) have gotten some value out of the tablet, but that is the stated recommended age-range.by dvdmon10/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes my 2 1/2 year old nephew plays with my sons all the time!!! he loves it!by kiekers7/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can purchase other bumper colors and letters to place your child's name on it.by MommyofKai7/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are additional bumpers that can be purchased as accessories in various colors. They are not yet on the market but are supposed to be available by September.by MichMLR8/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For now the Nabi 2 only comes in red, although i have seen a glow in the dark one too check out http://everythingnabi.blogspot.com/by MommyCrusher11/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The nabi comes with the red bumper and there are other colors available (or will be shortly) to buy. There is a glow in the dark bumper that looks white and then glows greenish that is very cool and are also many other color options that will be available to buy separately.by GracieandClarasMommy8/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are several other colored bumpers coming out soon as well as many other accessories in the coming months.by JeniB7128/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are more colors for the bumper and accessories for this. Most of them I have been able to find online or ToysRus. Unfortunately the only one that it comes with is Red.by mtschaef8/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Nabi 2 comes with a red bumper case standard, however there will be new bumper cases in various colors (as well as glow-in-the-dark!) coming out in late August.by dvdmon8/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Red is the color shipped with the tablets, but there will be several other colors coming out as accessories in August. Purple, Blue, Glow-in-the-Dark, etc.by NabiGuy7/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Red is what automatically comes with the nabi 2. It is a removeable bumper and there are other colors of bumpers available that you can purchase separately. These other colors will be available in August.by TaunaB2/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have seen this tablet in person but it looks pretty durable. Is it pretty durable? Is it able to withstand being dropped?
- Very durable. We have a two yr old and he has put it to the test so to speak. dropped, banged on, sat on, etc. Tough as nails designed for kids. There is a Youtube video for the 7' drop test. Amazing.by luvournabi11/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definitely! I dropped my daughter's when I was setting it up, not a scratch, but for your peace of mind go to youtube and search for Nabi2 drop test, there are a few videos you may be interested in seeing-especially the one where the guy tosses is 8-10' in the air and lets it land on concrete!by SlyCapricorn799/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say YES, you can look at youtube video of the drop test. As long as you don't intentionally be rough with it than it should be fine.by Momofceliac8/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Take a look for yourself... YouTube Drop Test Resultsby MichMLR11/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The rubber cover is very durable. My child is 8yrs old, so we haven't had any drops yet but I'm not worried at all if we do. The back is very solid and the rubber covers corners are designed to stick out slightly so that if it does fall the screen will not hit the floor.by Questionwasused12/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is very durable. I have two grandbabies age 2 and age 1. They both have dropped the NABI and it survives.by msloftis8/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is very durable. My 2 and a half year old granddaughter is not very gentle with hers and it holds up to her abuse. She's dropped it a few times without incident. And it should hold up, it's a little heavy for someone her age.by sunshinekaty8/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is very durable, with in reason.by MommyCrusher8/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?