Similar items in stock
nabi 2 8GB Memory
Check out these related products
- Rollback$96.83 Was $109.98Save $13.15
- Rollback$96.83 Was $109.98Save $13.15
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
NABI 2 with WiFi 7" Touchscreen Kids Tablet PC Featuring Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Operating System:
Tablet PC With WiFi Technical Specifications:
- 1.3GHz NVIDIA Tegra 3 A9 Quad-Core Mobile processor
- 1GB DDR3 of system memory and 8GB on-board storage memory
- 7" touchscreen, 1024 x 600 resolution
- Built-in 802.11ba//g/n WiFi and Bluetooth v3.0
NABI 2 7" Touchscreen Kids Tablet PC Additional Features:
- Front 2MP webcam
- Mini USB 2.0 port, Mini HDMI port
- 8GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot
- Up to 5 hours of run time on a full charge
Software and Applications:
- Tablet PC Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Operating System
- Over 100 software applications for kids and parents
- Media Formats: MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA, RA, AVI, H.264, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, 3GP, MOV, RM/RMVB, FLV, DAT
What's in the Box:
- Tablet PC With WiFi
- AC adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- USB cable
What's a Tablet PC?
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).
Check out our entire selection of tablets. Shop tablet PCs by screen size, price and brand on Walmart.com.
|Processor Type:||NVIDIA Tegra 3 A9 Quad-Core Processor|
|Hard Drive Capacity:||8 GB|
|Features:||Front 2MP Webcam, Bluetooth V3.0 , Webcam|
|Processor Speed:||1.30 GHz|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||1 x Headphone, 1 x MiniHDMI, 1 x MiniUSB 2.0, 1 x MicroSD Card|
|Battery Life:||5 hours|
|Video Game Platform:||Android|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||NABI2-NV7A|
|RAM Memory:||1 GB|
|Product Accessories Included:||AC adapter, USB cable, Quick Start Guide|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 726K, 1 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes, they have age specific apps such as coloring, guessing pictures and puzzles that your son can utilize.by MommyofKai11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, we got it for our little guy for his 2yr birthday and it has been fantstic and there's a ton availble for their age to add to it. This thing can grow with the child, amazing. We have to limit his time on it each day which becomes an issue but thats how it is!by luvournabi9/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know that there is an official age range, but I would estimate 3-4 would be the start. The educational Fooz software is for Pre-K through Grade 5.by MichMLR11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a two year old grandson that started with an ipad. He loves the nabi. He find it easy to use. My 1 year old granddaughter also has no trouble using the NABI.by msloftis11/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are plenty of apps for a 2-year old to enjoy.by MommyCrusher11/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a facebook page devoted to the Nabi community and there are a number of parents of 2 ish year olds who have the Nabi for their kids. There are many apps in the Nabi app store for young children and one of the amazing things about the Nabi is that it grows with your child. You can make it work now for your child at 2 and then change the apps as he/she grows. You'll love it!by GracieandClarasMommy11/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a 2 and 4 yr old. My 2 yr old loves it when she can play around with it and I love the fact that it has the Nabi Mode which means that they can't get into anything they don't have access to. According to the box "For ages 4-40". I would recommend it for you.by mtschaef8/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The recommended age range is 3-4 up through 5th grade. If you peruse the Facebook page, some people have found that their kids (both younger and older) have gotten some value out of the tablet, but that is the stated recommended age-range.by dvdmon10/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes my 2 1/2 year old nephew plays with my sons all the time!!! he loves it!by kiekers7/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can purchase other bumper colors and letters to place your child's name on it.by MommyofKai11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are additional bumpers that can be purchased as accessories in various colors. They are not yet on the market but are supposed to be available by September.by MichMLR8/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For now the Nabi 2 only comes in red, although i have seen a glow in the dark one too check out http://everythingnabi.blogspot.com/by MommyCrusher11/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The nabi comes with the red bumper and there are other colors available (or will be shortly) to buy. There is a glow in the dark bumper that looks white and then glows greenish that is very cool and are also many other color options that will be available to buy separately.by GracieandClarasMommy8/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are several other colored bumpers coming out soon as well as many other accessories in the coming months.by JeniB7128/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are more colors for the bumper and accessories for this. Most of them I have been able to find online or ToysRus. Unfortunately the only one that it comes with is Red.by mtschaef8/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Nabi 2 comes with a red bumper case standard, however there will be new bumper cases in various colors (as well as glow-in-the-dark!) coming out in late August.by dvdmon8/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Red is the color shipped with the tablets, but there will be several other colors coming out as accessories in August. Purple, Blue, Glow-in-the-Dark, etc.by NabiGuy7/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Red is what automatically comes with the nabi 2. It is a removeable bumper and there are other colors of bumpers available that you can purchase separately. These other colors will be available in August.by TaunaB2/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If they are Android apps... yes. I recognize Where is My Water from the list and can say that I have loaded this on my childs Nabi 2. The Nabi 2 has its own app store. You can also install Amazon App store on it which is where I downloaded Where's My Water from. Currently it does not work with Google Play store so it depends on where you are used to getting your apps.by MichMLR10/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The nabi comes with an app store. I don't know if those games are included but if they are not you can always download the android or amazon store to the NABI and download your apps from there. We were able to download all the apps my grandchildren use on their beloved ipad to the NABI by downloading from the amazon or android app stores.by msloftis8/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are a few hacks but sticking with in the Amazon android market is the safest, remember this is a kids tablet, they have lots of kid friendly apps on the nabi marketby MommyCrusher10/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, you can add the amazon app store easily to this tablet and then access any apps that are available there... there is also a nabi app store with amazing apps.by GracieandClarasMommy8/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I looked up these apps on Amazon and it states that all of these are compatible with the Nabi 2. I, personally, have only downloaded and played 1 on your list...Where's My Water? and it plays wonderfully.by JeniB71211/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Because this tablet uses a skinned version of Android (Ice Cream Sandwich) it doesn't have access to the Google Play Market. To get around this you can download the Amazon Marketplace or 1Market. So if you can find those games on any of those markets you can easily download them from there.by mtschaef8/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, I loaded each of these apps onto the Nabi 2 and they worked fine - Actually I couldn't find Bejeweled, but Bejeweled 2 works great.by dvdmon8/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- all of these apps except for the fish one can be downloaded through amazon app store!by kiekers8/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $69.98 List price $89.99Save $20.01
- $59.99 Was $69.98Save $9.99
- $69.98 List price $99.99Save $30.01
- $105.24 List price $129.99Save $24.75
- $92.47 List price $99.98Save $7.51