Airzone 15' Trampoline and Enclosure, Blue
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Looking for sure-fire family fun right in your own backyard? Master your aerial artistry with the 15' Spring Trampoline and Safety Enclosure Combo set from Airzone. This high-performance trampoline features an impressive 96 stainless steel springs that provide unbelievable rebound and bouncing control.
Airzone 15' Trampoline and Enclosure:
- Durable, padded PVC cover protects you from the springs and frame so you don't need to confine yourself to the middle of the massive jumping mat
- Spring trampoline supported by a robust frame with six W-shaped legs, giving the trampoline 12 balanced contact points to prevent tipping or wobbling
- Extending from the legs are heavy-duty padded steel masts, which add support while securing the non-abrasive polyethylene mesh enclosure netting
- The taut-fitting netting provides 360 degrees of protection, and features tightly woven mesh so little fingers and toes won't get caught
- Locking hardware bolts on the frame and legs provide additional safety
- Frame and springs are galvanized to prevent corrosion, and the weather-resistant frame cover and jumping mat are UV safe for years of use
- Easy to assemble with no additional tools needed and no drilling required
- Certified by an independent laboratory to pass all safety requirements
- Weight limit: 200 lbs
- Assembled dimensions: 111"H x 180" diameter
- Model #148739-2
- Please Note: This item ships in 2 boxes
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||100.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Noby kwalla786/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- No stairs are included. Have to climb up the edge or supply your own stepladder.by SharperAZ11/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not come with stairs or a ladder.by ABTM4/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby dtp634/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This trampoline dose not come with stairs.by BravoSportsCorp4/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby dtp634/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but that probably isn't a great idea unless the rollers were very strong and you can lock them down or chock them. Three men can move it around a small area without any problem.by Jodsafhpo4/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No rollers, but two adults can lift and move it easily...one adult can drag it with a little effort.by JasonInCO11/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby dtp634/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can. In fact, I never installed the net. I'll put it on when small children visit.by Jodsafhpo4/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can take the enclosure off of the trampoline. It is advised to reattach the enclosure before children use the trampoline for safety.by BravoSportsCorp11/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?