The Asus TF700T-B1-GR 10.1" Touchscreen Tablet PC is powered by the fast NVIDIA Tegra 3 T30S processor. The gray tablet PC with WiFi is made from durable and scratch-resistant glass, the IPS panel has a viewable angle up to 178 degrees and 1920 x 1200 resolution. The rear 8MP with flash and front 2MP cameras shoot great-looking photos and videos that can be easily shared with the built-in WiFi on this tablet PC with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwhich) operating system. The Asus TF700T-B1-GR 10.1" Touchscreen Tablet PC has a battery life of up to ten hours allowing for all-day computing.
Asus TF700T-B1-GR with WiFi 10.1" Touchscreen Tablet PC Featuring Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Operating System, Gray:
- 1.6GHz NVIDIA Tegra 3 T3OS processor
- 1GB of system memory and 32GB on-board storage memory
- 10.1" touchscreen, 1920 x 1200 resolution
- The Asus TF700T-B1-GR 10.1" Touchscreen Tablet PC offers built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth v3.0
- Back 8MP webcam and front 2MP webcam with microphone
- 1 x 2-in-1 audio jack, 1 x micro HDMI port
- 32GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot
- Up to 10 hours of run time on a full charge
- The gray tablet PC with WiFi weighs 1.3 lbs; 7.1" x 10.4" x 0.3" dimensions
Software and Applications:
- Tablet PC with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwhich) operating system
- Asus Launcher, MyLibrary, MyNet, MyCloud, Polaris Office, Asus Sync, File Manager, PressDirect, Kindle, Zinion, SuperNote, App Backup, App Locker, Netflix, Glow Ball
- Google Voice, Google Goggles, Google Earth, Google Books, Google Shopper, Gmail, Google Talk, Google Maps, Google Street View, YouTube, Google Play
- Contact sync, calendar sync
What's in the Box:
What's a Tablet PC?
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).