About this item
The Dell Refurbished 745 Desktop PC features an Intel Core 2 Duo processor and 4GB of system memory for fast computing. A DVD-RW drive lets you watch movies on DVD, listen to your music collection on CDs and create your own media discs.
Dell Refurbished 745 Desktop PC (Monitor Not Included):
Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor
1.86GHz, 2MB Cache
- 4GB DDR2 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 8GB)
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 250GB SATA hard drive
Store 166,000 photos, 71,000 songs or 131 hours of HD video and more
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3000
- 8 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x serial communication port, 1 x parallel port, 1 x line in jack, 1 x VGA port
- 2 x low profile PCI slots, 1 x PCI Express (x1) slot, 1 x PCI Express (x16) slot, 1 x external 5.25" bay, 1 x internal 3.5" bay
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 32-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year warranty
- Recovery partition on Hard Drive
What's In The Box:
- Power cord
- USB keyboard
- USB mouse
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
This product was leased by a business or pre-owned for possibly several years. Since this product has been used, it may show some signs of wear, but rest assured, it has been inspected, cleaned and refurbished to perform as new with a full one year warranty from An Authorized Microsoft Refurbisher, Joy Systems, Inc., email@example.com
|Processor Type:||Intel Core 2 Duo Processor|
|Hard Drive Size:||250GB|
|Multimedia Drive:||DVD-RW Drive|
|Operating System:||Windows 7 Professional 32-bit|
|System Ram:||4 GB|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||27.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.7 x 13.9 x 4.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No software includedby QueenGeek2/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. I had to install the same office product as well. It is just a basic win7 configurationby purdy642/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This PC does not come with any Office products. The only software is Windows 7.by Terrellmom1/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does come with basic Microsoft security, but not the office software. The best buy on Microsoft office software is the student version, with up to three licenses, and if you add this to the overall cost of the system it still remains a very good value.by JD56011/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it come with a regular corded opital mouse and generic keyboard, and power cord, no monitor and this particular one came with the backup DVD for windows. You have to pruchase Office yourself. I am very pleased with this unit. I bought it as a backup, after I had to have my laptop repaired.by revba10/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no ,came with key board and mouse will havee to add programs through microsoftby vickietoo12/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not. Only Windows is installed.by AutoMax12/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The computer appears very new. But it has been used before. They clean it, check it, perhaps replace some parts and its functionality is such that it you cannot differentiate from a new one. They install the software, from the scratch and to me is a great value. Above all, I can choose my own specifications which is a problem for me when buying a new one from the local stores.by alskite1/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In this case, a way older computer with Windows 7 OS.by QueenGeek10/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Refurbished means that it has been cleaned, checked and in these Dell systems being offered had a new operating system i.e. Windows 7 installed. I doubt, however, that these were just lightly used unless they were purchased and never used by a big company or returned to Dell and sat in a warehouse forgotten until recently as I was working on these Dell 740, 745 and 755 back in 2007 and 2008 so they are far from being new. They discontinued these models back in 2009 so lets just say lightly used may not be the case with these ones.by NWDrive1/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The documentation that came with the computer said it is used (probably leased) but has been inspected, cleaned and tested to preform as new by a Microsoft authorized refurbisher. Desktops include a new generic keyboard and mouse. The Windows license keys are brand new and have never been used.by Xprogrammer1/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Repaired. Beware that the software that comes with it is what you want.by terosw10/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It typically means a PC that has had minimal use, but has been professionally tested (including all components), had a new operating system installed, packaged with care to appear new, and sold at a price lower than that of a comparable new machine.by JD56010/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can mean that it was sent in for repair and never claimed, but with most referbs, someone bought and then returned it because they found a better deal elswhere and by law they cannot sell these as brand new, even if ti was shipped and the shipment was refused and the unit was never turned on. It is then reformatted and windows reinstalled so that it is like brand new. I have had friends that get referbs all the time and rarely have a problem. Hope this helps.by revba2/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, both ways.by alskite4/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This model has feet on one side so you can lay it down.by QueenGeek4/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Bellscharlie, It might function standing as a tower, but I believe it was designed to lie flat on your desk. Standing on edge would mean using the CD/DVD drawer sideways. Other internal components might not work well in the "on edge" position. Mine lies flat on my desk with the monitor on top.by RealOldDuffer1/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it will stand as shown in the picture.by Xprogrammer1/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is made to function as shown, and does that with no problem.by JD56011/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will function as a tower, or laying flat like I have itby revba10/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, Yes, you most certainly use the OptiPlex 745 desktop model on its side. In fact, the optical drive has small clips so the discs will not fall out. The silver Dell logo can also spin and turn upright for when the system is on its side! Hope this helps! JonathanNforDellby YourDellTeam4/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?