Consider these popular products
- Clearance$19.92 Was $39.84Save $19.92
- Clearance$9.97 Was $49.00Save $39.03
Holiday Time 20-Count G40 LED Color Changing Christmas Lights (Red, Green, Blue, Clear)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Decorate your tree or the exterior of your house with these Holiday Time 20-Count G40 LED Color Changing Christmas Lights. These Holiday Time LED Christmas Lights feature string-to-string green wire, a diamond cut G40 reflector and four LED colors. The wireless remote control contains an on/off switch and five functions that will change the colors of your lights in a variety of sequences. These outdoor LED Christmas lights will add a festive accent to your holiday decor. A fuse and spare bulbs are also included with these Holiday Time 20-Count G40 LED Color Changing Christmas Lights.
Holiday Time G40 LED Color Changing Christmas Lights, 20 Count (Red, Green, Blue, Clear):
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Spacing: 12" x 8' x 6"
- Green wire, string to string
- Diamond cut G40 reflector
- LED color: red, green, blue and white
- Wireless remote control with 5 functions and on/off switch
- Spare bulbs and fuse included
- See all Christmas Value Bundles
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Primary|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.51 x 3.46 x 11.02|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- in short ---no. I have 15 sets , same problem-there is no help for us---bringem backby dabestpopop1/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have 8 or 9 strands and have crazy issues getting them to all be on the same color at the same time. We have to stand on our left foot, spin three times, touch our nose with the remote and sing Happy Birthday in order to get to the color chasing lights on all of the strands! Good Luck!by NotTooMuch11/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the same problem, but with 10 strings. I have contacted Walmart to ask if there is a solution.by sparkzilla12/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 11ftby dabestpopop1/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 12 ftby SadChristmasExperience12/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if all the lights went out then it MIGHT be the fuse, if not it's the control box OR the individual light.I had 7 lights stop on 1 string and 4 on another. I have 15 sets , they are not worth messing with.by dabestpopop1/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?