About this item
Provides maximum air-drying in minimal space. This energy saving drying rack holds up to 36 items and uses only 26-inches of floor space. The extra tall design works for both long and short garments. The unique one-touch folding mechanism lets you fold down both arms and feet in an instant. Constructed with a sturdy and rust-resistant, steel post frame.
Mainstays Folding Tripod Air Drying Rack, Gray/Blue:
- Foldable for easy storage
- One-touch folding
- Holds up to 36 garments
- Energy saving
- Dimensions: 26"L x 26"W x 64.5"H
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||26.0 x 26.0 x 64.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Wow, I used to have one (about to order another one) so this is what I remember. I'm 5'5" and this was probably around 5' tall when folded up and no more than 3-4 or so inches wide. It stores very easily.by dah110/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- couple feet the size of a umbrella fits in a corner.by waltdan7/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can't fold the whole thing to one small piece. Only the top of the item can fold it. basically it is pretty much same as it show.by Mlabang11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 5 or 6 lbs not much.by waltdan7/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know the exact weight but its really light. I would say it weight almost like a wet mop.by Exelkageid2/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, The actual weight of the product itself weighs in at 4.8 lbs. I hope this helps.by HoneyCanDo12/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Technically it does have the ability to hold up to 36 items. However, the articles will be right up on each other. This does not allow for much air circulation between the clothes and they take longer to dry. I usually put only 15 pieces of clothing on each rack, less if the items are heavy or bulky. If I put more items on, they are lightweight/thin like undershirts. Things dry much more quickly by allowing more air in between the clothes-usually overnight (BTW, I do an extra spin cycle on my clothes so they come out drier to begin with).by dah110/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?